Prologue

(A/N: Okay! I'll start this story when Shinsou and you were in Kindergarden !)

    It was a normal day at the day care. Shinsou sat at his desk, looking out of his window, thinking of the possibilities of joining U.A. He hadn't noticed himself drawing his hero costume sketch down and a classmate approached him.

"Hey, Shinsou! What'cha drawing there? Still thinking of being a hero?" The big fist male kid asked with a scoff

"Seriously, Shinsou, your quirk isn't really...hero-like, you know..." A girl joined in while her water bottle on his desk opened and its contents drenched the quiet boys notebook

"....Why...why did yo do that?" He  whispered

"Why?! Cause a hero who brainwashes people?? Come on, Shinsou! That's so unlogical!" Another kid cackled

"It would suit a villain best, actually.." that boys best friend joined in

"Shinsou? You?! A hero?! You're kidding, right?!" the class rep cackled 

  Soon the whole class was laughing at the purple head and he finally decided to speak up.

"....I..I can be a hero.." he muttered

"DON'T JOKE AROUND NERD-" 

   But the class rep then couldn't move and the whole class too a few steps back in fear. They all sweated and began crying. Shinsou was about to escape until the teacher came in.

"Hey! Nani kore? {What's going on?}" she asked while trying to calm down the class

"Miss Laura! Shinsou used his quirk on the class rep!!!" a kid cried 

"SHINSOU! Didn't I tell you to not use it? I would toss you into the slammer if I could but you're lucky your father has a connection with the cops!" She snapped

"Demo...Sensei...Watashi-{But...teacher....i-}"

"URUSAI!{Shut up!} Time out at the corner of the class and no lunch break for you!!" she screamed while pointing  at the corner

   Shinsou decided not to complain and walked to the corner with tears falling down his cheeks. He stared at the wall and couldn't think of anything but..'Why?! Why was I born with this kind of quirk?!' He then felt a tap on his shoulder and his head turned slowly. On the floor was a paper aero plane and he picked it up carefully, not wanting the teacher to see him. He read it and his eyes widen in shock.

The Note:-
Hey! Forget what the stupid class rep say! You have an amazing quirk and I hope to be my friend! Please wait at the gate at home time. I want to meet you later!

      Shinsou looked at his classmates and frowned. 'Who would give me a note like this?' That's when he noticed a h/c girl giving him a glance and she offered a smile. Shinsou felt his heart skip a beat and he replied it with a smile.

------------

      The sound of birds woke up the brainwashing quirked boy and he sat up. The sound of his phone then filled his ears and he looked at who was calling. Crawling to his side desk, he picked it up.

"....Ohayo..Y/n..." he grunted

"Don't tell you stayed up, Shinsou!!!' A female voice screamed "WHAT WERE YOU READING AT WATTPAD? ANOTHER SMUT STORY?"

"I-I don't Y/n!!! Why did you even call me this early in the morning?" He growled while archiving his smut filled story from his private library

"Just wanting to remind you that its r/n's birthday and the class is planning to celebrate it! You're in charge of the music!"

"Oh! Thanks for reminding me, y/n! You're a life saver!" She chuckled while getting up and taking off his shirt

"Oh and since I'm in charge of dealing with the decorations, I've asked dad to get some stuff ready! So I'm going out!"

"Already? You're going alone? Don't you want me to follow?" 

"I'm not a kid, Shin-kun! Don't worry, okay?Dad had choose a kid from his class to come along for friendship bonding things....."She explained

"Friendship bonding things? You sure you can trust your...dad.."

"Are you a fan of All Might or not?"

"Fine.....Jyaanneh{Bye}.."

    He hung up and Shinsou looked at his phones wallpaper picture. 'Y/n.....Why haven't you noticed my feelings?' The boy sighed and leaned on the wall with a pair of sorrowful eyes....

'I..I....'

(A/N: HEY!!! @zoe_animebaka! HERE AGAIN!! HOW'S LIFE?! So lie in the description, I'm still in the 2 season of BNHA but I've finished the manga so yeah! I seriously love this series so I've finally done this! If you want more, please check out my quotev account @zoemckelsiteengeneration! Please add, vote, comment and all that stuff! ARIGATOU AND SAYONARA!!!)