Command for Obedience

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color

—————————————————
King Noah's POV:
_________________________________

—————————————————King Noah's POV:_________________________________

_________________________________

Frustrated, I run both hands through the sea of blue locks upon my head whilst pacing the floor of my chambers. Outside are my handmaidens waiting to bathe me, but I refused their entry. I don't care if I am smothered with blood; I don't want their touch, only Y/N's. I'm going mad. After this morning's commotion, my head has been torn up all over the place.

I have watched this girl for so long now. She is not stupid, and yet, she keeps denying me, regardless of what I do. Ever since the engagement alone, I have killed a handful of people over her, and she had raised my anger numerous times as well, though I have tried to prepare pleasant activities for us. She keeps defying my orders and tipping me over the edge. My patience is too thin for her to be acting out as such, and what I did to her earlier was proof of that.

I don't have control of my anger, and it has driven me to lay my hands on her like that. I fear I may snap as father did, and that is the one thing I want to avoid. I don't want to kill her, and I certainly don't want to... I shudder, feeling ill. I would never put that pain on her. She thinks she's suffering now, well, I have felt worse. She hasn't the faintest idea of the things I've gone through, the things I've had to undergo that no child should ever. Why is it that the things she does keep driving me towards that dreadful path I want no part in?

I pondered if my situation relates to the one that dreadful night when mother was killed. Had she done something so awful to make father hurt her like that, or was it the way I've been viewing it, where he was simply insane? Perhaps it is both. Regardless, I will always side with mother when it comes to that sickening man. My head ached with all these thoughts, my brain riddled with exhaustion. I had to sit down. The bed was closest, so I paid no mind to the sheets I've now stained red. The maids will wash it later. I just needed a few minutes to breathe. If I didn't feel filthy before, I do now, especially after recalling... I grit my teeth in anger and huff.

'That's it, I've waited long enough. I need to see her now.' It has been an hour since my little fit. Surely, things have cooled down a little. Feeling calmer myself, I got up and opened the door to be met with the whispering women in lavender dresses. They silenced immediately, and the head handmaiden went to speak, likely about the state of my bath, but I held up a hand, causing her to shut her mouth immediately. All of them take a step back after noting the irritation on my face and bowed their heads.

"You are not needed. Y/N alone will bathe me today. You're dismissed." They showed no resistance and left my sight after bowing one last time. Now, if only the farm girl was still so obedient. No matter. She'll learn with time, and I'll make sure of that. I continue my way to the room next door before locking eyes with the guard standing to the left of the entrance.