Washed Crimson

•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
King Noah's POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————King Noah's POV:__________________________________

__________________________________

'How could I do that? How could I be so stupid, ripping her clothes like that, especially in front of an audience?' Yes, I greatly regret doing that to her because it was something father would've done. I would never sink so low, but when she spit on me, it triggered an awful memory of that man, and after she had disobeyed me, disrespected me, I lost it. I righted my wrong and killed everyone who saw her indecent. It's for the best anyways. What if they enjoyed her body too? What if they fantasized about my bride? What if they decided to have her for themselves? I will not allow it. She belongs to me now, and I won't let anyone take her. My, how beautiful she is, though, and those fear-struck eyes; she's like a stunned doe. I really do love that look. I snap out of it and get off of her.

'I shouldn't leave her exposed like this.' I undo the clasps of my cape, removing it. I seat Y/N upright, feeling her flinch under my hand before wrapping the tainted fabric around her body. It's filthy, but it will cover everything. The woman sniffles, her head hanging low as her hands grasp the cloth, pulling it tight to hide herself. I place my hands on her sides and help her up, bits of fabric from her uniform falling off her as she shakes. I was tempted to kiss those quivering lips, but instead, I look away at the corpses pooling blood beneath our feet. I scoff at them and look back at the farm girl, finding her eyes shut tight so that she doesn't see them.

'She will have to be cleaned,' I note, wiping a smudge of blood off her cheek with my thumb. She flinches as I subconsciously smirk at the idea of bathing her with my own hands, but I immediately shake the thought from my head.

'No, quit thinking like father! I refuse to act like him. Teasing is enough. I just have to keep these perverse thoughts of mine in check.'

"Let's get you washed up. I can't bare to see their filth on your body. Be sure to keep yourself covered," I order. The farm girl nods as I set a hand on her back, ushering her forward. She arches away from my touch, causing me to click my tongue, but I leave her be, bringing my hand to my side. Outside, we are followed by the guards as we travel the halls, and on the way, I pass a maid. I have everyone wait as I speak to her.

"You, girl." She jumps and bows deeply before standing straight again.

"Yes, your highness?" she says, her voice meek and mouselike as her face pales at the sight of my bloodied form.

"Summon my handmaidens. Have them prepare a bath immediately. It had better be ready by the time I get there."

"Yes, sir, your majesty. Right away." She bows again, and I wave her off, continuing my leisurely stroll as she races to find the maidens. Meanwhile, the farm girl is still avoiding my gaze, which makes me huff. I take pleasure in her expressions. I don't want them hidden from me.