Movie Day !

Katniss P.O.V

When we get back to the house we all decide to watch a movie. So here we are , sitting on the couch watching the little mermaid. Don't ask because I don't even know. We are sort of working our way through Disney movies and much to the boys protest we still watched it. We are at the part where she is singing about all the things she has collected. I hear ruby scoff and shake her head. "What?" I ask her. "This is just so stereotypical. We are not even like that. And fish can't even talk" she says and the. Covers her mouth. "Oops" she says. "No way" Nicole says sitting up off Casper. "You're a...." She starts but ruby hushes her and motions to the boys who just laugh. "It's fine we know about all that stuff" Calum says and I quirk an eyebrow. "Nicole is practically our sister. She told us" he says and I nod. "Yes I'm a mermaid" she says. "Me too" I say. "Well I can be if I want to" I say. "Me too" Peeta mumbles and we all laugh. "You're a merman" I say correcting him. "Oh cause that sounds so much more masculine" he says sarcastically and we all laugh again. "And I could be one if I wanted" Johanna says. "Ok wait , I'm confused" Michael says. "Heard of the mockingjays?" I ask and they all nod. "That's us" I say and they all go wide eyed. I just laugh slightly. "And her and Peeta are those singers off the radio" Casper says. "What the ones that you practically fan girling over?" Ashton asks Calum. Everyone just laughs. "I was not fan girling" Calum says scoffing. "I was just breath taken by their voices" he says blushing. "Awe is little calybear blu-" Michael begins but is cut off by a phone. We all look at each other and then realize it's coming for Calum. "Answer it" I tell him and he sighs while picking up the phone. He makes a disgusted face. "Hey babe" he says. And Nicole laughs at his facial expression. "Put it on speaker" Ashton whispers and he does. "Are you cheating on me!" A high pitched voice shouts through the phone. "No babe im not cheating" he says. "Then who just laughed?" She asks cockily. "Nicole" he says in monotone. "Who's Nicole?" She asks. "She is our stylist" he says. "Why are you lying to me" she says and I giggle slightly. "I'm not!" He says. "Are too!" She argues and Finnick covers his mouth to keep his laugh in. "OMG I can't believe you right now. First , you make up a girl , then you cheat and now your lying to me!" She says. Calum sighs. "First of all Nicole is real. Secondly I am not cheating and thirdly I am not lying" he says annoyed. "I just can't believe you right now. I can't even" she says in between high pitched sobs. Calum sighs. "You know what , we are done. Don't try and call because I'm changing my number" he says and hangs up. Everyone bursts out laughing. "I can't even" Johanna says in a high pitched voice and we all burst out laughing again. "Man she was so annoying" he complains. "Took you long enough" Nicole says. "How long has it been?" Calum asks. "About 2 weeks" she tells him and he groans. "Two precious weeks that I can't get back" he says and we all laugh. "Why did you even go out with her?" I ask him confused. "Well somebody set me up on a blind date and she seemed great at first but then after about 3 days she just turned into an obsessive , annoying , whiny , clingy girl" he says and I just nod. "Anyway let's get back to the movie" Annie says and we all nod. "Actually I have to go somewhere. I'll be back soon" I say and they all nod. "Bye" I say to Peeta and kiss him. "Bye" he says and hugs me. "Will I see you later?" I ask Luke , Michael , Ashton and Calum. "We can hang out tomorrow , yeah?" Calum says and I nod. "And we might still be here when you get back" Luke says. I smile and nod before hugging them all. "Text me" Calum says when I hug him. "I will , see you guys later" I say and wave. "Bye" they all say while Annie hushes them. I just laugh.

-------------

I finally arrive and pay the taxi driver. I walk inside the shop to see a girl about my age with long ombré hair and bright blue eyes. "Hey , I booked in for 10:30" I say and she nods. "Name?" She asks. "Katniss Everdeen" I say and she nods. "My name is Zoey and I just need to set up" she says smiling and ushers for me to sit down. "Okay" I say and she heads over to her station. I watch her set up and then she calls me over. "So what would you like done?" she asks me. Can I have the name Peeta and then a Mockingjay." I say and she nods as she gets her ink ready. "Where do you want it ?" She asks. "Can I have it on my wrist?" I ask her and she nods. "Colour?" She asks. "Just black ink please" I say. She tells me to put my arm out and then she cleans it. After that's done she uses numbing cream and leaves it to kick in. After a few minutes she tests out the needle on my arm and I can only feel it a little bit. I tell her it's okay and she gets to work. She lightly outlines the letters and then the bird before asking of it's okay. I nod and she goes over it again making it darker and thicker. I wince slightly as she runs over a bit if old scar tissue. She apologizes and I accept. Soon she is finished and wraps it up before giving me a cream so it doesn't get infected. I pay her and leave her a tip. She told me how her mum died and her dad left her so she has to support her younger brother who is 14 and she stays with her auntie. I felt really bad so I left her a pretty big tip. "Katniss I can't take this" she says and I shrug. "It's nothing really" I say. "Katniss this is £500 and your tattoo only cost £100" she says and I shrug. "It's no big deal" I say smiling. She runs for behind the counter and hugs me tightly. "Thank you so much" she says crying slightly. "It's okay" I say. "Bye" I say as I leave. "Bye" she says smiling widely. She pulls out her phone the minute I step out. I can hear her shouting down the line happily. I smile as I hail a cab and head home. It was so good to see the smile on her face. I soon get home and pay the driver before heading inside. I walk back to the movie room and see everyone sprawled out sleeping. Including Nicole and the boys. I smile and head to the closet which stores all our blankets. I grab about 15 and head back tot he room. I cover Calum and then Ashton and Luke who are sleeping top and tail. Then Michael. I go and cover all the couples next and then kiss Peetas cheek before climbing in next to him. He pulls me closer and I make sure he doesn't hit my tattoo. I cuddle into his chest and soon feel myself drifting off to sleep.