Moving In

::::1 Week Later::::

Katniss P.O.V

We are leaving today to go to our new house. Right now I am sitting in Prims empty room. I really miss her. I still can't believe she is gone . I let a few tears fall and quickly wipe them away. "Katniss" it's okay " I hear someone say. My head shoots up and I see rue, Sam and prim standing. She looks happy. "I've missed you" I say. "I've missed you too Katniss but whenever you need me just call my name" she says. I just nod slightly. "Katniss we need to leave now" I hear Cassie call upstairs. "Coming" I shout back. "I have to go. Love you little duck. Bye Sam and rue" I say. "Bye Katniss love you too" prim says. "Bye Katniss" rue and Sam say in unison before they disappear. I pick up the last box and head downstairs. I see Peeta waiting at the bottom an when I get to the bottom he hugs me tightly. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. "I love you too" I say back and kiss his cheek. We walk hand in hand out to the car. When we get outside I put the last box I the truck then run back to the car and get in the drivers seat. Cassie and Tyler are in the back and me and Peeta are in the front. We start our drive to district 4. "Katniss we just want to thank you for everything. For the house, for letting us live with you , everything. We couldn't ask for better friends." Cassie says. "It's not a problem and you and I couldn't ask for better friends" I say with a smile. After about 30 minutes of singing along with the radio we arrive at the house. We all gasp at the sight. It is a 5 story house. It's right on the beach and there is a huge deck. The truck pulls up behind us and three men get out and start lifting boxes. We start to walk inside and I get a message on my phone.

From:Dad

Hello Katniss. Hope you like the house and I have put names on all of the doors. Love you sweetie, bye

I type a reply

To:Dad

Hey dad it's amazing. And thanks again I really appreciate this . We all do. Ok I will let them know about the rooms. Love you too dad , bye

I put my phone away and we walk up the steps to the porch and then walk in the huge mahogany doors. When we walk in we are in a living room . It has a big chandelier and an L shaped couch. Two love seats and a smaller couch. The walls are white and there is a brown fuzzy carpet on the floor. There is a huge flat screen tv in the wall and there is a big coffee table in the middle of the couches. There is also an X-Box 1 , play station 4 and a blue wii.

We walk into the next room which is the kitchen . It has white walls again and the oven , breakfast bar and microwave are black and there is cupboards all around the side. It's is huge .

We walk upstairs and there is two rooms on each side. We walk down and see Cassie's name first and we walk in. It's beautiful. It is a pink rose colour with a queen sized bed and a huge desk. In the desk there is a MacBook Pro. There is a huge tv on the wall. The bed sheets are white with a pink rose comforter to match the wall. There is a hardwood floor. We make our way to the door in the room and open it . There is a huge walk in closet . The next door is a bathroom. It is white with a big mirror above the sink and pink rose towels and cute soaps. Cassie looks really happy. "Oh my goodness Katniss.this is way too much" she says. "Don't worry about it" I say. She pulls me into a hug and I feel tears on my shirt. "Cassie what's wrong" I ask. "It's just that nobody's ever cared about me and you have made me so happy" she says. "As Cassie now I'm crying" I say. We both giggle and then let go wiping the tears.

Te next room is Johanna's. She has the exact same as Cassie except her room is lavender.

We walk across the hall to find Annie's room. It is the same but this time it's a light red. It's beautiful

Next is Cloves . Her room is a bit bigger and she has a huge tv in her wall. There is a door in the wall. Where does that lead. Me and Peeta walk over . Cassie and Tyler are in there rooms. We open the door and find a queen size bed in it . There is spotlights in the roof and there is shelves with DVDs. Wait how can she watch DVDs if there. Is no television in here. There is a button in the wall so I press it. Part of the wall slides over and there is a tv replacing it. Me and Peeta stand shocked. Her walls are indigo.

We walk up the next set if stairs and find five more rooms. The first one says Tyler. We open the door to find him sitting on his bed. "Hey Tyler" we say in unison. Freaky. "Hey guys thanks so much for this I really appreciate it. We smile . "No problem" I say. I look around his room. He has a walk in closet and a bathroom and a king sized bed. He has a huge tv on the wall and a MacBook on the desk. His walls are Mint green.

The next room is Gales. It's the same exept the walls are forest green.

Next is Catos and his is the exact same exept his walls are deep red.

We them walk to finnicks room and he has ocean blue walls. It's beautiful. His MacBook is the same blue and his tv is white.

Next is Thresh. His is the same exept it's dark green.

We walk upstairs to find 2 rooms. 1 on each side. We walk into the first one which says guest. We walk in to see a white room with a bathroom and a walk in closet. There is a tv on the wall and there is a double bed in it.

We walk across the hall and when we walk in I gasp. It's amazing. There is a huge cinema screen at the front and all around the side there is candy. There is a popcorn machine , frozen yoghurt machine , ice cream machine and there is a machine for slush puppies. Instead of regular cinema seats there are separate sections but they have beds with lots if cushions and covers in each one. They are double so you can share. This is my favourite room so far .

We walk up the final set if stairs. There is one door at the top and we walk into it. It is a huge bedroom that takes up the full floor . The walls are a sunset orange, Peetas favourite colour. There is beanbag chairs and a couch with a Huge tv on the wall in front of the couch. There is no bed. That's weird. There is three doors. 1 on each wall . We walk into the first one and it's a huge bathroom with sunset orange decorations and a big mirror. The next is a huge walk in closet big enough for two. What room is this. The next door we walk in has a ladder on the far wall. There is two desks. A MacBook on each one. We walk to the ladder and both climb it. At the top there is more than enough room to stand up . There is a huge king size bed and above the bed is the words Katniss and Peeta painted onto it. It's our room. There is a television built into the wall and there is big cushions on the bed. "This is amazing" I say. "I can't believe this is ours" he says. He hugs me and kisses me. We decide to head back downstairs. at the bottom I hear a ping telling me that I have a text. I open it to see another from my dad.

From : Dad
Hope you like your rooms and just wait there is more. Go to the right top corner of the living room and there is a sign on the wall saying "home sweet home" move the sign to the right and see what happens

Love dad

I put my phone away and head to the sign. I move it to the right and the wall begins to move. There is enough space to fit in. "CASSIE , TYLER !" I shout and they come running. "Follow me" I say. I go first followed by Peeta , Cassie and Tyler. We walk through to see a huge pool room . There is a window that has a view of the beach and slide doors which you can get out through. Outside the doors there is a barbecue and a picnic table. "Wow" we all say at the same time. How did I not notice this on the way in. We press the green button on the wall to open the wall again . When we walk out we see all of the group standing. Thresh included. "Go check out the house" I say. They all run in different directions. I laugh at them. Me and Peeta start moving boxes into the appropriate rooms. I hear a ding and look around to see part of the walls opening to reveal Gale standing. "This is a cool lift" he says. We look closer at the wall and see and elevator button. I think living here will be pretty great. I feel arms snake around my wast and hear Peeta whisper in my ear. "I love you Katniss forever. Please never forget that" he says. "I love you to forever and always. Please never forget that" I say and we both share a short kiss. After all this time the spark is still there.

(A/N) some of you might be wondering what about Prims room? Well don't worry it will be in the next chapter. Please like and vote. Thanks to all my readers , love you. 💜💗😘