The drama

Peeta P.O.V

We don't do much in music, only learn about Katniss and honestly I found it so interesting. She's so beautiful and I've known her for like an hour but she's amazing. I can tell already. Her beautiful brown hair and stormy grey eyes fascinate me. She just has something about her that I can't seem to get enough of.

Katniss P.O.V

After music ended, Peeta decided it was in my best interest if he walked with me to science. But hey, I'm not complaining. We make small talk on the way about favourite subjects and which teachers to avoid and which ones are nice. As we walk through the door to science I notice clove a few seats from the front with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Clove?" I say confused.
"Cato kissed Glimmer" she says and I go wide eyed.
"What?!" I ask angrily.
"Just sit down" she says and I sigh and follow Peeta to the two remaining seats at the back.
"They'll get back together. Don't worry" he says and I quirk an eyebrow.
"Something about glimmer just screams psycho. She's been acting strange the past few weeks. Out of character. Like she's acting. It's all a facade and she has no interest in Cato. She never has" he says and I nod.
"Anyway clove will be fine. How about you? I mean clove told us you were having a rough time back home" he says.
"Uh yeah. I was depressed. That's why they sent me here. To get over it I guess. My dad died when I was younger" I explain.
"Wow I'm sorry. That's horrible" he says and it's not like the other apologies I've received. This one is genuine. Like he actually understands what it's like to lose someone. He gives me a small smile and I smile back.
"To be honest I'm kind of glad you're here. It was getting pretty boring" he says.
"I'm a pretty boring person" I point out.
"I think you're fascinating. There's just something about you" he says and my cheeks flush what I can only imagine to be as blood red.
"Uh are you up to anything later?" He asks casually and I suddenly become slightly nervous. "Not that I know of" I say. "Well everyone else is busy after school but maybe we could hang out" he says.
"Yeah, that would be good" I say, smiling. "Cool. I'll come for you at seven?" He asks and I nod.
"Sevens good" I say and he grins.
"Good" he says and I look down, blushing.

(A/N) remember this is under major editing so some chapters will be extremely bad