New Friends

Katniss P.O.V

Clove explains what happened and I shake my head.
"I'll kill them!" Johanna says.
"Me too!" Finnick says angrily.
"Calm down" Annie says, placing her hand on his arm. He looks at her and pecks her lips.
"Sorry" he says and I smile slightly. Peeta pulls me into his lap and leans back against the couch, wrapping his arms around my waist. I lay my head back in his shoulder and he kisses my cheek softly. I take my cell phone out and call prim. I've not heard from her in a few hours. She was staying at Rues house.
"K-Katniss" prim stutters.
"What's wrong?!" I ask worriedly.
"It's Rue. She fell downstairs and split her head open. She's in a coma" she says and I sigh. Two accidents in one day.
"I'll come over to the hospital. See you soon. She'll be okay" I say. Rue is her best friend. They just sort of clicked when we arrived.
"What's wrong?" Annie asks.
"Prims friend rue split her head open and it put her in a coma" I say.
"That's horrible. Rue Samuel's?" She asks and I nod.
"I'll come. I know her family" she says and I nod.
"I'm coming too" Peeta says and I nod. We get up and say goodbye to the others before heading to the hospital. When we get there we are directed to her room where prim and her family are.
"Thresh" Annie says and he turns around. Annie hugs him tightly and he hugs her back.
"You okay?" She asks and he nods.
"She'll be okay" he says. Prim looks up and runs over, hugging me tightly. "You'll be okay" I say and she nods. She lets go of me and Peeta hugs her, the two of them get on great. I'm glad of that. A girl walks into the room. She has red hair and piercing green eyes. She's very pretty.
"Thresh" she says sadly and he hugs her tightly, burying his face in her neck. She hugs him back tightly and kisses his cheek. I hear a cough and spin around to see Rue.
"Oh my gosh!" Prim sad and runs over to her, hugging her tightly.
"You're here?" She asks. "Rue I'm not leaving your side. We're sisters now, remember?" She asks and I smile. Thresh rushes to her and hugs her.
I smile slightly and look at Peeta. He pulls me into his side and kisses my cheek.
"I'm glad it wasn't as bad as they thought" thresh says and everyone agrees.
"Prim are you coming home?" I ask.
"No I'm staying with rue" she says and I nod.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow" I say and she hugs me.
"See you then" she says and I nod. Peeta leads me out of the room and Annie follows with thresh and finch.
"We're going back to our house. Are you guys coming?" I ask them.
"We're invited?" Finch asks confused and I nod. 
"Yeah of course" I say and Annie nods.
"Uh sure" thresh says and I smile.

After driving home we go inside where everyone is laying in the same positions. Wow, they really are lazy. They all look up and Annie sits next to Finnick who kisses her.
"How is she?" He asks and she smiles.
"She's awake" she says and he smiles.
"That's good" he says.
"Yeah. Guys this is thresh and finch. They're old friends of mine" she says, introducing them.
"Nice to meet you" gale says and Cato gives a small wave whine the rest say hello.
"You too" they both say and smile. Annie nods at thresh who nudges finch and point to the door. They both walk into the kitchen and Annie smirks.

Thresh P.O.V

The kitchen door shuts behind us and I look at finch.
"Everything alright?" She asks.
"I'm in love with you" I blurt out, immediately regretting it.
"W-what?" She stutters and I sigh.
"I know you don't feel the same way b- her lips on mine interrupts me and I kiss her back, pulling her into me
"I'm in love with you too" she says and I smile.
"Really?" I ask.
"Really" she says and I grin.
"You make me so happy. Be my girlfriend?" I ask and she nods.
"I wouldn't want it any other way" she says and smiles.