My New Boyfriend

Katniss P.O.V

After staying until sunset, Peeta and I headed home. It's getting late and school tomorrow. I've had the best day ever. I was wrong to think this day would be so bad. It's been the opposite. Maybe my parents had the right idea sending me here.
"So I have this problem" Peeta announces and I look at him confused.
"What is the problem?" I ask.
"Well I don't have a girlfriend and I need to find someone to fill the position. You know anyone?" He asks.
"I might" I say smiling slightly.
"Who might that be?" He asks teasingly.
"Is this your way of asking me to fill that position?" I ask.
"Maybe" he says.
"Well my answer is yes" I say and he looks at me, shock evident in his eyes.
"Really?" He asks.
"Really" I say smiling.
"Wow" he says.
"What?" I ask.
"I can't believe I have the most beautiful girl in the world as my girlfriend" he says and I look down, unable to hide my now flushed cheeks.

----------

I wake up in the morning and memories of last night run through my mind. The meadow, the kiss, him asking me to be his girlfriend. It was all so perfect to me. I get out of bed to go stand in the shower for ten minutes before actually starting to wash my hair. When I'm finished I dry it and get dressed. Today I'm wearing a pair of black leggings and a coral hollister top along with a pair of vans. I do my makeup, taking my time. I actually have someone to impress now. Although I'm sure Peeta wouldn't mind I sure do. I grab my back and walk downstairs, smiling as I pass clove. "How did it go?" She asks excitedly.
"Okay I guess" I say, trying to hide my smile. And I say trying because I failed miserably.
"You like him!" She gasps and I glare at her.
"Come on. Don't hide it" she says.
"Fine. I like him" I say and this causes a strange, what can only be described as animalistic squeal to escape from cloves lips.
"Right here" I remind her and she grins.
"Shut up" I say.
"I didn't say anything" she smirks and walks past me. I shake my head and continue my journey downstairs, going to the kitchen. My phone beeps and I take it out of my pocket. It's from Peeta.

Peeta:
'I'm outside, come and I'll give you a ride to school xx'

I smile and walk outside, shouting goodbye to everyone. I get in the car and Peeta kisses me softly.
"Mooning" he says and I smile.
"Morning" I say grinning.
"You look beautiful" he says.
"Not looking too bad yourself" I say and he laughs slightly.
"Did you sleep well?" He asks.
"I did. And you?" I ask.
"Yeah best I've slept in a long time" he says, a small smirk on his lips.
"Good" I say and he smiles. 

Peeta P.O.V

When we arrive at school I go to my usual parking spot and park the car. We both get out and head to the tree hand in hand.
"So when do we tell them?" He asks.
"I don't know. Just let them figure it out" I say and he nods.
"Yeah okay" he says and I smile. When we arrive to the tree everyone looks up at us.
"Hey guys" Peeta says smiling and Finnick looks at our hands.
"Last night go well then?" He asks smirking. Annie rolls her eyes at him and he just continues.
"It went extremely well" Peeta says and I smile. Annie looks at me and smiles.
"So are you two?....." He says before trailing off. "Boyfriend and girlfriend" he says, confirming their suspicions.
"Aww that's so cute" she says and Finnick wraps his arm around her. "I know" he says smiling. "So how did it happen?" Gale asks and Peeta looks at me, making me smile.

(A/N) hope you enjoyed it .