Let the war begin.

Katniss P.O.V

When we get home we see clove walking around. "Guess what !" She says and I laugh. "You can walk?" I question sarcastically. "You're no fun" she says and walks into the kitchen. I shake my head and stifle a laugh. I walk in after her to see her and Cato kissing. "Really , in the kitchen" I say and they pull apart. "Way to ruin a moment Katniss" clove says and I just shrug , grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge. I gulp some down before winking at Cato and Clove and heading back to the living room. I sit down on the couch and lay my head on Peetas legs and my legs on Tyler's legs. "Sure Katniss , you can use me as your personal pillow" he says sarcastically. "Thanks" I say and he just shakes his head smiling. I close my eyes but I feel like somebody is watching me. I open my eyes to see Peeta , finnick and Tyler inches away from my face. "Can I help you?" I ask and they all just laugh at me. "Hey guys , I think that we should have a prank war" gale says randomly and we all look at him. "OMG YES!" I shout and he laughs. Everyone soon agrees. "Every man for himself?" I say and they all nod. "Be afraid , very afraid I say standing up and walking out to pull my first prank. I run upstairs to plan my first prank. Wait! I know. I hurt need to run to the store. I sneak out and run to the drug store to but some hair dye. I go to the hair dye isle and pick a vibrant blue colour before heading to the check out. It's only a wash in , wash out so it won't be too bad. When I walk in the door everyone is watching tv so I try to sneak past. "What's in the bag Katniss?" Finnick asks and I laugh slightly. "Tampons" I say with a straight face and he goes bright red. Everyone bursts out laughing. "Now if you'll excuse me" I say running to Finnicks room.

I decide to phone Cameron and ask her how I do it. She answers and takes me through it step by step. When I finish filling his shampoo bottle with blue hair dye I hide all evidence. "Now we just wait" I whisper and head back downstairs. I plop down between Peeta and jade and cuddle into his chest. "What are you up to?" Peeta sends through his mind. "Wait and see" I send back and I feel him laugh slightly. "I'm going to bed" Annie says. Finnick goes up with her and says night too along with thresh , finch, jade , Tyler , Cassie and marvel. "Night" I say and wink at finnick. He looks at me curiously before heading to his room.

-----------

About an hour later while me , Peeta, gale and Johanna were watching the tv I hear a scream. Finnick stomps into the room with bright blue hair and his shampoo bottle. "KATNISS!" He screams and everyone else runs in. Soon enough we are al rolling on the floor laughing. Johanna has got to the point where no noise comes out so she just looks like a retarded seal flailing her arms about. Everyone looks at Johanna and laughs harder. She finally calms down and so do the rest of us. "I like the new style" I say and ruffle his hair. "You're out the prank war" Johanna says and he groans before going upstairs with his blue hair. "Okay I have to admit it , that was So funny" Annie says before going back upstairs.

Annie P.O.V

I walk into finnicks room to see him sitting on the bed. I tackle him in a hug and kiss his cheek. "I look like a blueberry" he says and I smile. "I think you look cute" I say and he laughs giving me a kiss. "I'm sleeping in here tonight" I say. "Okay" he says and I climb into bed as he gets in next to me. "I love you" he says pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you" I say and he kisses me. Sparks ..... That's all I feel. I smile at him as he pulls bag and cuddle into his chest. Is till can't believe Katniss dyed his hair blue. Is it weird that he can still pull it off though..... I don't know. I soon find myself drifting off to sleep to the sound of finnick humming a song.

----------

Gale P.O.V

I woke up really early this morning and went into marvels room. I put itching powder in all of marvels underwear. I hide all the evidence and then climb back into bed. I can't fall back asleep so I go downstairs and get some breakfast. I walk I to the living room to see a girl sitting on the couch. "Hello?" I ask kind of freaked out. The girl looks up and screams making me scream and drop my cereal. Soon the others run in and laugh at me as I stand at the kitchen door with a spatula and whisk. My eyes are closed and I am shaking. "You've been pranked" the girl says and changes into Johanna. "I thought you loved me" I say and pout. "I do" she says and kisses me. "Hey guys" marvel says looking extremely uncomfortable.

I let a small smile creep to my face as he sits down. He keeps fidgeting and moving in his seat. "Marvel are you alright?" Cassie asks him and he just nods. He keeps fidgeting and he now looks extremely uncomfortable. I let out a laugh. "What?" He asks. "You've been pranked" I say pranking Johanna from earlier. "What did you do?" He whines. "Let's just say I may or may not have put itching powder in your underwear " I say and Peeta snickers. "Okay so gale , marvel and Finnick are out" Annie says and we all nod. "It's not fair" marvel whines. "I don't even have any other underwear that haven't been filled with urging powder" he says and I let out a laugh.

"I'm going to get ready" Cassie says and marvel grins evilly. What has he done ?

Marvel P.O.V

Okay so I kind of got Kayden in on this one but I couldn't resist it. He came over earlier and had been waiting up their since. This will be good.

Cassie P.O.V

I walk into my closet and look for clothes. What to wear ? I hear something move and immediately turn around but don't find anything there. I just shrug and turn back to my clothes.

I eventually pick out black , high waisted skinny jeans , white baggy crop top with "Foster the people" on it and some white converse. When I am ready I go teo all out my bedroom but before I do something grabs my angle and I scream bloody murder until Kayden comes out from under the bed. "Kayden!" I shout. "Sorry but marvel made me" he says hugging me quickly before saying goodbye and leaving.

I may be out of this prank war but that doesn't mean I can't get marvel back. He better watch out because I will prank when he least expects it and it will be bad. He better watch his back because I'm coming for him.

(A/N) I hope you like this. Who do you think should win the prank war? Hope you liked this. I love you guys so so so much and thanks for being with me through this whole thing. Hugs and kisses - Kayleigh xx