Little Clover

Katniss P.O.V

I wake up an head towards the shower. Peeta must be awake already , even though I love sleep I still have to get up and out of bed. I hate it more than anything. I wash my hair and body before stepping out and wrapping a fluffy white towel around myself. I brush my hair out before heading to my wardrobe. After contemplating on what to wear , I finally pick out black stopped skinny jeans , a cropped jumper with the quote forever young on it. It's a peach colour. I put on some converse the same colour as the jumper. I slip them on and then head to the bathroom . I pull the front of my hair back with putting a black clip on bow in. I add some peach lip stick , some lip gloss and foundation , eyeliner and mascara. I do a final check up in the mirror before heading downstairs. I kiss Peeta on the cheek on my way to get waffles. I pick up a few and pour syrup on them. I smile as I eat them enjoying the sweet taste. "You ready" clove says. "Yeah , wait no" Clove says covering her mouth and running to the bathroom and Cato runs after her.

Cato P.O.V

I run after clove to the bathroom to find her throwing up with tears streaming down her face. "Babe , you ok?" I ask and she shakes her head no. I go over to her and hold her hair back , rubbing her back. "You're ok" I say. She soon stops vomiting and she rinses her mouth and brushes her teeth. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. "I don't think you should go to school." I say and she nods. "Can you stay with me please?" She asks wrapping her arms around my neck. "Yeah , let's go tell the others." I say and she nods. We walk down and tell them and they all get ready and leave for school. I take clove up to her room and through the door. I sit her down and then grab a t-shirt and shorts. I throw them to her and she changes into them , using all the strength that she can. I smile weak yay her. "Can we go downstairs" she asks and I nod. I pick her up bridal style and she giggles slightly. She kisses my cheek. "Love you" she whispers. "Love you too" I say and kiss her. Se kisses back and we stand at the bottom of the stairs kissing. She pulls away and rests her forehead against mine. "Promise you'll never leave me" she says. "Clove I wouldn't leave you for anything" I say and a tear falls. "Shh" I say. "Your too beautiful to cry" I say and wipe a tear with my thumb. She smiles and hugs me. "Let's lay you down on the couch and we can watch a film ok?" I ask her and she nods. "How about we watch pitch perfect?" She asks. "Anything for my princess" I say smiling. I have never loved someone so much in my whole life. "Thanks" she whispers and brushes her lips softly against mine. I smile and set her on the couch and wrap a blanket around her. "What's wrong with you?" I ask. "I have a really bad headache and I feel really hot" she says. I walk away to get some medicine and water for her. I hand it to her as I come back in and turn on the television , plugging the DVD player in. I come back and sit next to her wrapping the blanket around both of us. She cuddles into my chest and watches the movie. We both laugh through the whole movie and clove hums along to some of the songs. Her beautiful voice makes me smile. She holds my hand in her tiny ones and smiles contently. I play with her hair and she closes her eyes. "Why don't you go to sleep clover" I say. "I'm not tired your just making me relaxed" she says. I smile and kiss her forehead. I pull her closer and she puts her legs up on the couch.

--------

For the rest of the day , me and clove just talk and laugh at each other. We hear the door open and everyone walks in and awes at us. "How was school?" I ask and they shrug. "Okay" they say. "Hey we are all going to Nandos (do they have any in America ??) i look at clove and she shrugs. She still looks really sick and has a temperature. "We'll stay back" I say and they nod. "We will see you later" they say walking out . "Can w-" clove says but stands up and runs to the bathroom again. I get up and follow her , doing the same routine as earlier. "Cato" she whimpers. "Can we go to the emergency room." She says. "Sure , les go" I say and pick her up. I carry her it the car , wrapping her in a blanket on the way. She lays her head against the window as we drive to the hospital. The lady at reception tells us to wait a minute and someone would see us. I sit with clove on my lap , her head laying against my chest. "Clove" the doctor says and I carry her into the room.

-------

After examining her he tells us that she has to go to theatre to have an appendix removed. She got really upset and wouldn't let go if my hand. "It's a really simple procedure , you will have to stay the night depending on your condition but we can have it done in an hour" the doctor says and that cheers her up a bit. "You'll be fine and I'll be waiting right here the whole time" I say. She nods as she lays in the bed with one if the hospital gowns on. "See you later" I say and kiss her cheek. Poor clove , I just hope that she wakes up after the antibiotics. I don't know why I'm worrying though. She'll be fine. I decide to go and get clove some gifts for when she wakes up. I just love her more than words can describe. She'll always be my little clover.

(A/N) hey guys , just a short chapter tonight thought you might enjoy it. Also I want to say a huge thanks to @SuzieHungergames she has been reading my story and commenting for as long as I can remember. It would mean allot to me and her if you go and read her story. It's called Victory Tour and it's really good so far. Please go read , I love you. Please comment your opinions on this chapter xx 😘😍☺️