Sisters forever

Katniss P.O.V

Last night we all fell asleep on the couch and the only reason I am up is because prim is jumping up and down on me. "Katniss can me and rue go to the mall" she says. "Ummm" I say hesitant. "Please" oh no not the eyes! "Fine" I sigh. She squeals and runs up stairs . The reason I don't want her out is because I have been having this weird feeling that something bass happening. I'm sure it's nothing. She runs down stairs in shorts and a purple crop top and gladiator sandals. Rue follows behind her wearing a baby blue sundress with white sandals. They look cute . "Aww" I gush and they giggle. They say goodbye and run out the door. I walk to the kitchen and make pancakes , bacon , waffles, fruit salads and put orange juice out. When I am finished I wake everybody up and tell them breakfast is ready. They all rush in and sit down. "Hey, there's not enough seats" I say . "You can sit on my lap" finnick says winking. What a flirt ? Annie just laughs. I walk over to Peeta and sit on his lap and kiss his cheek. Finnick pouts. "Sorry but Peeta is comfier" I say laughing. We all eat our breakfast laughing and messing around. "Let's watch the TV" Johanna says and we all trail back to the living room. We put on the TV to watch the Big Bang Theory. "We interrupt this programme to bring an important news announcement. Two young girls have been found dead in the local park. We have yet to confirm who these are." A small woman says sadly. "The boy who found them is heartbroken and is down at the police station. We have found a picture of the two girls" it says and then flashes on the screen." "NOOOOOOO!" I scream and start sobbing uncontrollably. The picture. It was Prim and Rue. This can't be happening. "If anyone knows these girls please contact us" the voice says. By now I am screaming and thrashing and hitting and crying. I am a mess.

Peeta P.O.V

I am now sobbing and so is everybody else. I can't believe Prim is dead. How ? Who did it? Why ? These are questions that are running through my head. I can't take it anymore I run to Katniss and lift her up despite her thrashing around and screaming and turn her to face me. I do the one thing that will calm her down I crash my lips to hers. Her heart beat steadies and the screams die down. I pull away and bring her into my chest where sobs escape her lips. I stroke her hair and rub her back and she calms her loud sobs becoming quieter and quieter. "Take me to the police station" she says inbetween sobs. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the car. I strap her in then go to my side and sit down. I speed to the police station. Katniss and me cried the whole way here. Finnick and Cato and Gloss are following us over in their cars. I pick her up and carry her in. We rush to the front desk. "Hi were here about the two girls found dead" I say and the police woman nods sadly. "It's my girlfriends sister and her friend. " I say and Katniss starts crying. "Ok please wait over there" she says pointing to the corner where there is couches and a boy has his head in his hands crying. We both walk over and I sit down with Katniss head in my chest and she starts crying louder . I stroke her hair trying to calm her down. "Excuse me but are you here about the 2 girls" he says slightly crying. I just nod. "I found this by the bodies" he says quietly and hands me a locket. I flick it open and inside is a picture of Prim and Katniss. I give it to her and she slightly smiles. She wraps it around her neck them continues to cry. "Do you know what happened" I ask the boy and he freezes. "I was walking through the park when I heard two girls laughing but the laughing was soon replaced by a scream. I ran to where it came from and saw the two young girls holding hands and lying on the ground. They each had a locket next to them and here's the other one" he says handing me it. "How come I've not seen you before" I ask. "Just moved here." He said . "I'm Tyler Jones. Me and my sister cassie just moved from Washington D.C" he said . "I'm Peeta and this is Katniss and it was her sister and sisters friend you found" I say sadly. Soon clove, Cato , Finnick , Gloss , Enobaria , Annie and Johanna and Gale come running through the door. Clove is in a state and is crying her heart out. Everyone else has red eyes. Everyone runs over and that's when I see thresh and his family. They look traumatised. Thresh has no emotion on his face. His mom is crying and so is her dad. Thresh explains to the front desk and they all came over to is and say down. "This is Tyler. The one who found them" I say. They all nod and then introduce themselves. "Uh thresh this is for you" I say and hand him the locket. He flicks it open and admires the picture then as if something has just exploded he breaks down. I look down at Katniss who is asleep and then wonder if anyone has called her parents. "Clove what's Katniss moms number" I ask and she gives me it. I let it ring until a man picks it up . "Hi this is Peeta mellark ,Katniss boyfriend. Who's this ?" I ask . "It's her stepfather Plutarch. How may I help you?" He says cheerfully. Which only means one thing...... he hasn't heard."uh I'm sorry to tell you this I say and then start crying. " what's wrong" he asks. "Prim . She was found dead this morning. I say crying harder than before. "Primmy. My little girls dead" he says shocked. "I'm sorry" I say. "I'll be over as soon as I can" he says and hangs up. I put my phone away. "I want my sister" I hear Katniss says. "I know" I say sympathetically. I kiss her head. She looks down at her locket. "Sisters forever" she whispers through tears.

(A/N) hope you like it and I'm sorry for killing Prim 😭 please don't hate me .