Minion Attacks

Katniss P.O.V

I wake up with Peetas arms wrapped securely around my waist. I smile as I try to get out of his grip but he only pulls me closer. "Peeta" I say in an attempt to wake him up. No response. "Peeta!" I say louder but I still don't get a response. I smile and lean in , attaching my lips to his. After a few seconds he kisses back and his eyes open. "I could get used to that" he says and I laugh. "C'mon we have school" I say and he groans. "I don't want to" he says and pouts. "Awe don't be sad" I say and he pouts harder. I lean in , kissing him again and he pulls me onto his lap kissing me. "Better" I say pulling away. "I'm still a bit sad" he says and I laugh. I sigh and kiss him again. "All better" he says pulling away and I laugh again. "Let's get ready" I say and he nods. I head off to the shower and do my usual routine of washing hair , body and then I get out. I dry myself and get washed before heading off to get changed. I pick out a pair of denim shorts , a grey off the shoulder jumper that says dreamer on it and some white sandals. I put some pink baby lips on. I add some foundation and a bit of blush. I put some eyeliner and some mascara on too. I look in the mirror and see my hair is a bit messy so I brush it out. Still not satisfied I put it in a cute messy bun on top of my head. I add my necklace that Peeta gave me and slip the promise ring on. I look in the mirror one last time before heading out.

I walk into our room and see Peeta standing fully dressed and leaning against the side of the couch. "You ready?" I ask and he nods. He pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear. "You're beautiful" I blush and bury my face in his neck. He kisses my cheek and takes my hand leading me downstairs.

As we enter the kitchen we are met by Finnick , gale , Johanna , Annie , Cato and clove. "Where is everyone?" I ask. "Getting ready" she says and we nod. "Want to leave early and we can pick breakfast up at Starbucks?" I ask Peeta and he nods. "See you guys at school" we say and head out. I grab my purse and school bag before heading out the front door. Me and Peeta get in the car and drive to Starbucks. "Katniss" peeta says. "Yeah?" I ask. "What do you think is going to happen?" He asks and I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Why will our powers be needed?" He asks . "I don't know but we will get through it together. And speaking of powers have you got all yours?" I ask. "Every single one of them" he says. "Me too"

-----

We walk up to the counter in Starbucks and order. "Can I have a large caramel latte and peppermint Mocha" I ask the woman. "Sure that will be $10"'she says. (Not sure if that's how much it would be) . The girl turns around and makes the drinks and after about five minutes they are ready. I take my caramel latte and Peeta takes his peppermint mocha and we leave.

Cameron P.O.V

I get up and wake the rest of the house up. I brush my hair out and straighten it. I apply some foundation , lip gloss , blush and mascara. I pick out denim black high waisted shorts with studs around the pockets. I pick out a crop top with a sunset on it and the words young , wild and free in black. I put on a pair of black toms and head downstairs. I bump into Kayden on my way downstairs. He steadies me before I fall. "Thanks"I say hugging him. "It's fine" he says. "Couldn't have you hurt" he whispers into my ear and I smile. I kiss him on the cheek before going to get breakfast. I make some pancakes for everyone and get out four glasses of juice. "You nearly ready?" I shout upstairs. A chorus of yeahs were heard before I hear three sets of footsteps come downstairs. They all come into the kitchen and grab a plate of pancakes. As soon as we finish we head to school each of is grabbing our bags in the way out.

Katniss P.O.V

As we get to school we go and sit under out usual tree. Small flowers have started to blossom on it making it even more beautiful than it already is. Me and Peeta sit down and wait for the rest of the group to arrive. About 10 minutes later everyone comes rushing round. "Cameron.hit. Johanna, floor" clove says in between gasps. I stand up and rush round to see Cameron on the ground , unconscious with blood trickling down her face. I rush over and find ruby , Johanna , gale and Cato all surrounding her trying to wake her up. "What happened?" I ask. "One of Dellys minions threw a rock at her after telling her to go die" Johanna says through gritted teeth . I stand up and glare at the girl as she falls to the floor screaming in pain. I can't pull away and just stare at her until she passes out. Clove snaps her fingers in front of my face bringing me back to reality. I look at the girl on the ground and then at the group who looks shocked. I just turn and run. I can tell someone is following me but I just keep running until k come across a park. I sit down and I can feel someone watching me. I turn around to see a little girl. She has one show and torn clothes. Her hair is ratty and she has bruises covering her body. "Hello" I say and she turns around. "Hi" she says in a small voice. "What's your name?" I ask. "Georgia" she says. "What are you doing here?" I ask her. "I'm not alive , I'm dead" she says in monotone. "What happened?" I ask curiously. "House fire and now I'm stuck here without anybody" she says. "SAM!" I shout and soon he appears. The little girl looks up and sees Sam along with prim and rue and another boy about Prims age. "Georgia" he whispers. "Wait you know her?" I ask. "She was my cousin. She was in the house fire but I thought she escaped." He explains and I remember when we found out about Sam. "Come with me" he says and Georgia walks to him. "Hello prim , hey rue" I say. "Hi Katniss" they say in unison and laugh. "Why aren't you at school?" Prim asks and guilt washes over me. "Someone hurt Cameron and she was unconscious so I made her pass out by glaring at her which causes her pain" I say. "Well they deserve it" she says sassily and I laugh. "And who is this?" I ask and prim blushes. "This is Austin. He was killed in a car accident 2 months ago. He is my age" prim says blushing. " a match made in heaven" Sam says rolling his eyes. "Literally" he says and we all laugh. I wiggle my eyebrows at prim and se blushes harder. "KATNISS!" I hear Peeta shout. "WERE OVER AT THE BENCH!" Sam shouts and I smile at him. He runs over and grabs me hugging me. "God , I was so worried" he says hugging me tighter. I smile. "Can't ... Breathe" I say and he let's go. "Hey guys and boy and girl I don't know" he says and Georgia giggle and austin smiles. "Austin and Georgia" i say and he nods. "Katniss , Cameron is in the nurses room and Dellys minion is fine but she has been sent home and is suspended" he says and I nod. "Come back" he says and I sigh. "Fine" I mumble giving in to him. "Bye sam , Georgia , rue , prim and austin" I say. "Bye" they all say and start laughing as they fade away. Peeta and I start walking hand in hand until he comes to a stop. "What?" I ask. "Katniss , please don't run off like that you had me worried sick" He says and leans down kissing me passionately. "Sorry" I say. "It's ok" he says pulling me into a hug. "Love you" he says and I smile. "Love you too" I say.

---------

After a long , boring day of school we get to go home. Me and Peeta head upstairs to the cinema room to watch a movie. We pick out grown ups because I love this movie. Me and Peeta get covered up in one of the beds and I lay on his chest as the film plays. We mostly just laugh and talk throughout the movie until it's over. "DINNER!" I hear Johanna shout and me and Peeta make our way down stairs. We walk into the kitchen to see that Finnick has made tacos. We all help ourselves to some before sitting down and eating. We talk for a while after eating before heading off to bed. I get into my pyjamas and climb in next to Peeta as he pulls me in tightly. I look up and he connects his lips to mine. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say. "Forever and always" he says. "Forever and always" I say and he smiles. "Can you sing?" I ask. I love falling asleep to the sound of his voice and I have made it a habit to ask him to sing to me. "Sure" he says. I close my eyes but I stay awake through the whole song. He starts to sing one of my favourite songs. Autumn leaves by Ed Sheeran.

"Another day another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated

Another mind
Another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
Hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me

Another tear
Another cry
Another place for us to die
It's not complicated

Another life that's gone to waste
Another light lost from your face
It's complicated

Is it that it's over or do birds still sing for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
Hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me

Ooh how I miss you
My symphony played the song that carried you out
Ooh how I miss you
And I, I miss you and I wish you'd stay

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
Hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me

Ooh oh, ooh oh
Ooh oh, ooh oh

Touch down
Like a seven four seven
Stay out and we'll live forever now"

He pulls me in closer to his body and wraps and arm around my waist. "Love you" Is the last thing I hear before falling asleep.

(A/N) next chapter I will start to write about the "singing games" (what a creative name haha. Sarcasm intended here) I hope you liked this chapter and I love you guys. Keep reading xx ~ Kayleigh 😘😋