Guilty or Not Guilty

Katniss P.O.V

I feel like someone is staring at me ......weird. I open my eyes to be met by the soft eyes of my sister. I jump back startled but soon recollect myself. "Hey" I say as she steps back. "Katniss I came to wish you good luck today. I will be there the whole time. just tell him that's the man who killed your sister and parents and give the judge these" she says handing me two photographs. I look at them and see my parents in a car heading crashing into the other car but there is a man holding a gun ,mounting it at the car. It's him. the one who shot me. I look at the other picture to see prim and rue walking in the park and the same man walk behind them with two needles he has his hands stretched put about to inject it. This will definitely get him into prison. I smile a little at the thought. "thanks little duck" I say smiling and she smiles back at me. "I have to go now , bye kat" she says blowing me a kiss. "Bye prim" I say and wink at her before she dissapears. I get out of bed and head to the shower checking the time on my way down but me being the pro I am at walking downstairs trips on the last one and goes tumbling to the ground hurting my wound in the process. "ouch" I say. How can someone be so stupid to fall down stairs. I get back up and head to my bathroom. The time was 10:00 so I still have two hours until court.

When I get out the shower I go to my wardrobe and pick out clothes. I wear a pencil skirt with a pink ruffle blouse and a black cardigan. I put on some pink heels to match my top. for makeup I put on light foundation , a small amount of pink blush, pink lipgloss and black eyeliner with mascara. I leave my hair in its natural waves and head downstairs with the two pictures in my hand. I walk into the kitchen to see peeta and the rest of the group. I walk up and give him a hug, kissing his cheek. "Morning" I say to everyone. There was a chorus of mornings heard around the room. "Look at this" i say to Peeta and hand him the pictures . He looks at them shocked. "This will definitely work." he says and I smile. I look at the clock and see its 11:40. "let's go" I say getting nervous. we both walk to the car hand in hand and them drive to. District 10 to the court. It's about a 10 minute drive so we will make it on time. On the drive there it's silent. I am freaking out by now. What if they say he's not guilty. What if he's set free? No I can't think like that. Not today anyway. We pull up and walk to the entrance. I take a deep breath and look at Peeta. "Ready?" he ask me. "As I'll ever be" I say and we walk through the doors to be met by my fathers lawyer. I greet her and show her the pictures. She says they will be a huge help.

After 5 Minutes of waiting we are called in and all take our places. "All stand" one of the guard says. (just before I start, I don't know how courts work so some of it will be wrong) We all stand up and the judge walks through. We are all seated again and my dad's Lawyer is called up. "This girl was shot on her way out with friends. We are led to believe this man did it. This wouldn't be a shock as he has killed the rest of her family including her father. Plutarch heavensbee. " she says and hands the judge the pictures. He analysis the photos and looks up. "This does show a man killing these girls and people but how am I supposed to know it is this man " he says and there is a silence. I suddenly think back to the man in my dream and the scar. I look to the man and see he had the same one. I ask if I can see the pictures and they all nod . I take it and see the same scar. "the scar" I say loudly. and the judge asks foe me to show him. I point to the mans face. there is a scar starting at the corner of his eyes all the way to his mouth. If you look at the picture you will see the same scar." I say receiving a death glare from the man. the judge nods.

*****1 hour later****

After some really good arguments out across by the mans lawyer about the picture, it's finally time to decide. I take peetas hand tightly waiting for the news. "I find the defendant .........

(A/N) ohhhh Cliff hanger! hope you enjoyed this chapter. please read vote and comment , LOVE YOU ALL ❤️💜❤️😍