Theres more ?

*****Day of funeral*****

Katniss P.O.V

"I will miss them both so much. My heart aches and I just want to see them again. They were amazing people and I couldn't ask for better parents. I know that the only family I have left is My cousin clove and her family but I also have the best group of people to help me through this. I want to thank everyone for coming to the funeral of my parents" I say them take a deep breath filling my lungs with oxygen. I think it has just hit me. My parents are dead. Gone. And they aren't coming back. I try to hold back the tears as the lump on my thought gets bigger. "I'm sorry" I say and start crying hardly. Peeta rushes up to me and holds my hand. I let out a shaky sigh. "To me they are never really gone. Always in my heart. Thanks everyone" I say and walk to the coffins. "Bye mom , bye dad. Love you" I say and then start crying at the coffin . I start crying heavily with tears streaming down my face. I fall to the ground and start to cry harder. I'm now shaking and my breathing is irregular. Peeta picks me up and walks back to the chair. He sits me on his lap and strokes my hair trying to calm me down. I am hiccuping but my crying is dying down. This is one of the worst days of my life. The priest concludes the ceremony and the coffins are buried in the ground next to rue and prims. The words "eternal love" are written on a mahogany wood and hung on the tree. Everyone except the group have left . We are all crowded around the grave. I have my head buried on Peetas chest silently crying and I am clinging onto him. "Shhh it's going to be ok" he whispers into my hair . Soon we all leave the meadow and head home. I go to my room and sit on the couch. Suddenly everyone appears I front of me. The 6 mocking jays. Sam, prim , rue , dad , my step dad and my mom. "Hey hun" my mom says. "Mom" I say. "Katniss we live you , all of us" my dad says. "I live you too" I say. Prim has tears in her eyes. "What's wrong little duck?" I ask. "I want to be with you" she says crying harder causing me to cry. "And I want to be with you too and one day we will, I promise. "Katniss I have to tell you something" Sam says. "What?" I ask. "Well remember when I said only two mockingjays were left" he says and I nod. "Well turns out that was false. Everyone in this house right now is one. They all have powers but they don't know it yet. You are all immortal and have hundreds more powers that will come in time. You need to tell everyone including finch and marvel and jade and Cassie and Tyler" he says and I look shocked . "It has always been said that the Mockingjays will reunite and be together. You have brought them together . There is also two more mockingjays .They are older and are called "Haymitch Abernathy and Effie trinket" he says. "My teachers" I say in disbelief. "Yes they will train you and help you discover more powers . You have to tell the others before they find out themselves. " he says and I nod. "Goodbye for now" he says and they all disappear. "GUYS!" I scream and hear lots of footsteps running towards my room. "What?" Peeta says rushing through the door with the other behind him. "I have some news can everyone sit down" I aks. "Sure " they say and take a seat on the floor. " Ok this may sound crazy but promise to take me seriously right now" I say and they nod looking worried. "You all have magic powers" I say and they look up at me weirdly. "Katniss?" Peeta says confused . "The mockingjay. Sam came with my family and told me that there are more of us and that everyone in this house has te powers we have and that a haymitch Abernathy and Effie trinket are the same as us as well." I say and he looks shocked and so does everyone else .

***5 minutes later ***

Everyone has say in silence sharing glances. I finally get tired of it "SAM" I shout and he appears next to me. "What?" He asks. "Will you explain to these" I ask an she nods. "Hello" he says and everyone looks up with terrified looks on their faces. "Who are you?" Finnick asks. "Sam" he says. "Sam?" Finnick questions. "Peeta Mellark have you not told these people about your wonderful best friend. You know just cause I'm dead doesn't mean I don't have feelings" he says and I laugh. "Wait , Sam . As in Peetas best friend who died in the fire . That Sam?" Finnick says and Sam nods. "Yup" he says popping the p.

Peetas P.O.V

After an hour and a half they all fully believe us and only because we got prim and rue to come. They all understand and say that they did notice weird things going on with them. "Ok let's go and see mr. Abernathy and Miss. Trinket" I say and everyone agrees but are all still shocked but so was I . "I know where he lives" Cato says. "How?" I asked him. "Because my parents are friends of his" he says and we nod. "Let's go then" I say and we all leave . Sam says he will see is there and fades away. We drive following Catos directions and we soon park outside his house. We all walk to the door and knock waiting for an answer. I soon see the face of our schools music teacher. The one and only Effie trinket. "Miss.trinket?" I ask taking in her appearance . Se has simple makeup on and her long , blonde wavy hair that goes just passed her shoulder hangs loosely. Her bright blue eyes stand out and has barely any makeup on. "Yes" she says. "Can we come in, we need to talk to you and Mr.Abernathy" I ask politely. "Of course come on in" she says sweetly and leads us through the house to the living room to see a sober mr.abernathy who is sitting on the couch. "Effie?" He asks waiting for an explanation . "They need to talk to us" she says and he nods gesturing for us to take a seat. We all sit and Katniss starts off. "We know about the mockingjay" she says simply and they look a little shocked but soon recollect themselves and speak. "And how do you know , all the mockingjays were split and there isn't many left" she says. "Well you just found a full flock of us" she says and giggles. "Really" she asks excitedly. "Yeah" Katniss replies. "You have so much to learn " she says. "So you knew about the true love?" She asks . "Yeah" I say with a smirk. "This is my true love" she says gesturing to Mr.Abernathy" all the girls aww. She chuckles slightly and continues . "You need to learn how to control your powers and how to use them properly. Everyone of us has a special power that nobody else has. Mine is predicting the future and his is freezing time" she says. "Cool" we all say in unison. "If you come back here tomorrow at noon then we can make a start but right now get some rest it's going to be a long day tomorrow. You will also start to get powers and you should all get them by tomorrow . You will also figure out who your 2 true love is very soon" she says smiling. "Thank you bye" I say and she smiles and Mr .Abernathy and Miss.Trinket walk us to the door and wave as we all leave. This should be an interesting adventure. I just don't understand why Sam told us it was only me and Katniss. Maybe he didn't know either. The one thing that's still true is my live for katniss. It never grows weaker only gets stronger. It's like we were made for each other and I live her more than anything. We will figure this out. Together.

(A/N) not sure if you would like it and the perfect couples will be revealed soon. Please vote and comment if you like it. Did anyone expect it? Thanks for all the reads love you 💜😘