Pranks Gone Wrong

Katniss P.O.V

I wake up in Peetas arms and finally , after many attempts get out. I stretch before heading down the ladder. I take a step out the door when something hits me , HARD and I collapse to the ground. "KATNISS!" I hear someone in the distance call but I can't make anything out. It's all blurry and I can't hear properly. I see a face in front of mine. Maybe only a few centimetres away and the last thing I hear before closing my eyes and letting darkness take over is the frantic shouts of everyone around me.

Peeta P.O.V

I wake up to an empty bed and shouts. What's going on? Where is Katniss ? I jump out of bed and run into the hall to see Katniss laying on the floor with a box next to her and blood around her. "WHAT THE HELL!" I scream and everyone flinches. "What did you do?" I ask trying to calm down. "There's no time to explain now , do something!" finnick shouts. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I scream at them. They all run around while I lay next to Katniss. "Get me towels" I say and clove rushes off. This better not be because of a prank because I swear to god I will kill every last one of them. Clove hands me the towels and I feel around to see where the blood is coming from. I find it at the back of her head and add pressure to the wound. She is still unconscious but at least it will stop the bleeding. "An ambulance will be here soon" jade says. "Okay now someone explain what happened!" I say angrily. "Well , you see. We thought it would be a good idea to get Katniss out so I filled a box with feathers and one with honey. I was going to pour the honey over her and then pour the feathers. I attached them so they would fall at the pull of a rope but it kind of backfired and the box fell on her" Tyler says. I sigh. "This stupid prank war is over" I say. "Out the way" I hear someone scream and then they push us out the way. Man , now would be a good time for me to figure out how to use my healing powers. Everyone moves to make way for the paramedics except me. They do a quick examination before taking over my space and putting her on a gurney. They apply pressure and I head out to the ambulance behind them.

"Thank you" the paramedic says when I sit down. "What for?" I ask confused. "If you wouldn't have out that pressure on the wound them she could have died" she says and my eyes widen. She just nods while she gets to work. "You her brother?" She asks. I shake my head and smile slightly. "No she's my girlfriend" I say. "I have never seen someone look so distraught unless it was family" she says. "She's my world" I say. "Where is her family ?" She asks. "Her sister died and so did her parents. She has a twin who is still alive" I say sadly. "Sorry" she says and I just shake my head. "It's fine" I say. Soon we get to the hospital and we all file out the ambulance. "Let's get her into theatre" one of them says. They all rush away , leaving me to the waiting room. I swear I'm going to kill someone. Just then Finnick walks in. "Where is everyone else?" I ask. "I made them all go to school because I didn't think you would want everyone here" he says and says down next to me. "I don't even know if I'm angry or sad." I say and he nods. "Or a bit of both" he says and I smile slightly. "Peeta Katniss will be fine. She wouldn't leave you" he says. "Just think of everything you have been through. The first day you met. When her family died. When she nearly broke up with you. When you nearly killed yourself. When she was feeling sad. When she discovered her powers" he says. "You made it through all of that stuff. You'll make it through this. She will not be leaving you. Not just yet. It's just a minor thing and when you compare it to all the other crap you have both been through then this is just a small fraction of all those things. The woman was shot for crying out loud. If she can make it through that then you have nothing to worry about" he says. I smile up at him he pays my back. "Now we'll just wait for her to wake up" he says. I nod and for the next ten minutes we sit in a comfortable silence. "Family of Katniss Everdeen" a nurse says and me and finnick stand up. "Katniss is just fine and will be released tonight" she says. "Come this way" she says smiling at us. We both follow her to Room 118 and both walk in. "Hey Katniss" we both say and laugh. "Hey guys. Do you mind explaining what the hell happened" she says calmly.

--------
( not going to explain in again because I'm too lazy)

After we finish explaining she looks like a mixture if emotions. Angry , annoyed , sad , relieved. All wrapped up in one emotion which is set on her face. She sighs. "I hate pranks" she mumbles and I laugh. "Don't we all" Finnick says motioning to his blue hair phase. Katniss laughs slightly. "I think you looked fabulous" she says in a high pitched voice. I smile. "So what did they do to you in there?" I ask and she sighs. "They had to give me stitches because SOMEONE dropped a box on my head" she says emphasising the someone part. I just shake my head. "Sounds sore" Finnick says. "Yeah" she mumbles. "So are to going to go to prom tomorrow with that thing on your head" Finnick says referring to the white bandage wrapped around her head. "Oh no , I forgot about it" she says. "Maybe they will give you one to match your dress" he says snickering and she sends him a death glare. "OUCH!" He screams and she looks away. "Sorry" she says and giggles. "Can you both promise me something?" She asks and we nod. "Never let Tyler play a prank for as long as we may live." I say and they both laugh and nod. "Thank god" she says laughing. "Someone calm the nurse and ask when I can take this off because it's itchy" she says moaning. We press the button and a nurse pops her head through the door. "Everything ok?" She asks. "When can I take this off?" Katniss asks and points to the bandage. "Tomorrow morning" the nurse says an Katniss sighs in relief. "Thank god" she mutters.

Cameron P.O.V

I just got a text from clove saying Katniss is in hospital so I ditched school and I am on my way their now. I walk through the doors and up to reception. "What room is Katniss Everdeen in?" I ask the lady behind the desk. "Do I look like I work here?" She says smirking. "No , you look like you work in a circus but you are siting behind the receptionist desk so if you don't work here then can you direct me to someone who does" I say through clenched teeth. "Over there" she huffs and points to a woman. "Thank you clown face" I say and walk off while she huffs again. I smirk. Hopefully this person is better. "Hello could you tell me where Katniss Everdeens room is?" I ask. "Are you family?" She asks. I huff becoming frustrated and you would not like me when I get frustrated. I become mean and extremely sarcastic. Some people find it funny. I sigh. "Oh no I just had plastic surgery so I could look like her" I say sarcastically. "Of course she is. Have you seen her face? It is literally the same as this" I say. "Why a re you her friend?" She asks stupidly. "She is my twin , now tell me where her room is?" I say. "If she's your twin then describe her to me." She says nastily. "You want a description?" I say and she nods. "Fine. It's my face on a different body" I say and she huffs. "Room 118" she says and I groan. "Thank you, where the hell did you get your degree" I say and she scowls at me. "I'm just a receptionist , not a doctor" she says. "So receptionists don't need any qualifications whatsoever" I say and she shakes her head. "That is great , now if I fail in life I chance two options. I can either work at McDonalds or take over your job!" I say and I hear a laugh and look over to see Finnick with an amused expression on his face. "Is she ok!" I scream startling a few people. He just laughs. "She's fine , now calm down " he says and hugs me. I relax in his arms. And no it's nothing romantic. Like a brother , sister sort of thing. "Let's go" he says and walks me off to room 118. I walk in and see Katniss. "Hey" she says. "Hey , I would have gotten here earlier but there was a clown look alike and a stupid receptionist." I say and Finnick laughs. "Yes and as Cameron ere put it. She looks as if she works in a circus" he says and I slap his arm playfully. Everyone else laughs and I frown. "I was frustrated" I say in defence and they all just smile. "To be fair it wasn't a false statement" Finnick says laughing. Thank you and did you see her face" I say laughing. "Oh my god yes!" He says and we both laugh again. "God how many times have we been in here?" Katniss says and Peeta and Finnick nod. I just shake my head. "What are you all like?" I say and they all just chuckle slightly. "OMG IS KATNISS OK!" Kayden says bursting through the door and trips over so he face plants into the floor. We are all laughing so hard that the tears are streaming down my face. "I'm fine" Katniss says in between laughter. "Oh .....my .....god" I say laughing hard and he just pokes my side. He wraps his arms round me and leans his head on my shoulder. "So what happened?" He asks Katniss and they all groan.

"Here we go again" Peeta and Finnick say in unison and we all laugh.

(A/N) how did you like this chapter ?? Was it good ? Next chapter is ....................... PROM!!. I know you have been waiting for a while so it will come either tomorrow or Friday. I'll try tomorrow but if I don't then defiantly Friday. I love you guys , thank you so much because all of your comments make me smile. Everyone who has written or is writing a story. Don't give up on it because you could make it far and maybe one day get lots of reads and votes. I never thought this story would work out but look at it now. So keep writing and reading. I love you all! Xx 💜💗🌟