Chapter 36

This will be a weird chapter...

----------

Mitch's POV

My eyes slowly opened to find Sara's beautiful face infront of me. I smiled as I heard her quietly snore, I checked my phone and I saw that we had an hour till school starts. My smile grew bigger, graduation is a week away plus Sara and I are going to the same college. I needed to wake her up, I found out that she wakes up to my singing pretty easily. I took a deep breath and I began.

Hunger Games,
I wanna win I win it all,
I wanna win all day,
I'm not teaming,
I'm not teaming,
You should have learned how to play!

I stopped when I saw her eyes open, a smile grew on her face.

"Well good morning Mitch." We both sat up on the bed and I handed her glasses to her, I got out of bed and stretched. I went over to her dresser, knelt down and got a pair of cloths out of the bottom drawer. I used to stay over here a lot to help out with Sara so I keep clothes in here.

"Sara I'll be back in a few." I then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

*****

Sara's POV

We got to school, wentinto the lunch room and sat down at our table for breakfast.

"Hey guys." I said cheerfully.

"Hey Sara." Asiya said as Mitch and I sat down.

"Well...a week til you, Mitch and Jerome graduate. I'm gonna miss you guys." Enti said in a sad tone.

"Yeah...we'll miss you and Asiya but we'll stay in touch." Jerome said with a weak smile on his face, he then kissed Enti on top of the head and rubbed her arm as he rested his head on hers.

"So how does it feel Ms.Valedictorian." Enti said.

"Feels great. A lot of ups and downs but...we got through it all."I said with a tear in my eye and a weak smile on my face.

"Well I just met you guys yesterday." Asiya said and we laughed at her comment.

"Yeah but your still a friend to us." Mitch said as the bell rang to tell us to head to class.

I'm gonna miss Enti and Asiya.

---------

Two more chapters til this book is over...

Ok I need suggestions for a name for the sequal which will be during there college years so...start commenting and. will see ya next time fluffy Benja's.