Chapter 14

Sara’s POV

I woke up on Mitch’s shoulder to the smell of smoke. I sat up and grabbed a pillow then began hitting Mitch with it but it didn’t work so I kissed him and his eyes snapped open.

“Well hello friendly. I that smoke I smell?” I face palmed when he said that.

“Yes you freaking idiot! I hit you with a pillow but you didn’t wake up so I kissed you. Now get the fire extinguisher from the laundry room and meet me in the kitchen!” We shot up from the couch and ran in different directions. When I got to the kitchen I opened the oven from the side and I saw that the cake was on fire. How can that happen!? Mitch then came into the kitchen with the fire extinguisher and just froze when he saw the fire.

“Mitch use it now! Don’t just stand there!” He snapped out of his trance and used it…but it didn’t work.

“It’s empty.” I felt my eye twitch. I screamed like a mad woman, grabbed the flaming cake with oven mitts, ran out the back door and threw it into the pool. I walked back in the kitchen and saw a ‘what the fuck just happened’ look on his face.

“Mitch let’s just order Chinese food since that’s their second favorite.” He nodded slowly and we walked out of the kitchen.

I just freaked out my boyfriend…great.

----------------

This is just something to hold you guys over till the next chapter.

Also what do you think we should call you guys?

~Jasmine