Chapter 19

Jerome’s POV

I woke up to light shining on my face. I sat up, stretched and got out of bed. I saw the tickets for pax east on my night stand. Wait didn’t I have to tell Mitch and Sara that I got them. My eyes went wide, I FORGOT TO TELL THEM LAST NIGHT! I started looking for my phone since I didn’t see it on the night stand. After a few minutes I found it under my bed and I quickly called Mitch.

“Hello?” I heard his voice over the phone.

“Mitch is Sara with you?”

“Yeah she’s with me in the car.” I then heard Sara saying hi in the background.

“Great put me on speaker I have something to tell you guys.”

“Hokeyp you’re on speaker now what is it?” It was Sara’s voice

“Sara have you ever been to pax?”

“No Why?”

“Pack and meet me at my house tomorrow.”

“Wait you didn’t answer my-” I then hung up before she could finish. She’ll figure it out.

Sara’s POV

“Goddammit Jerome!” I yelled when I saw that Jerome hung up when I didn’t even finish my sentence. I then heard Mitch laugh and I gave him a death glare.

“Shut…up…Mitch!” He kept laughing and I couldn’t help it. I started laughing as we pulled into the Tim Hortons parking lot.

“Goddammit Mitch! You made me laugh!” I playfully punched him in the arm and he looked at me with that goofy smile of his.

“I know what he meant,” I looked at him expectedly, “but I’m not telling you he.” said getting out of the car.

“Mitch come back here you jag!” I got out of the car and I chased Mitch to the door. He looked back at me and I covered my mouth when I saw him run into the door hard. I started to laugh as I made my way up to him and looked down at him.

“That…hurt.”

“Yeah well karmas a bitch.” I said helping him up and heading inside.

I wonder why Jerome was talking about getting packed.

----------

Sorry if this is short we are working on deciding the winners for the contests. Chapter 20 will be up either later today or tomorrow and chapter 20 will reveal the winners. See ya Fluffy Benja’s later

~Michael