Chapter 34

You guys were maaaaaad :3

Well begin to be happy with me in this chapter.

--------------

Sara's POV

'You have cancer.'  Those words rung in my head. Tears started to come to my eyes.

"But I do have good news. You have brain cancer and since we caught it in it's early stages it's curable." Tears were flowing down my face and I hugged Mitch with relief and fear on my face.

"I will contact your parents and you can start treatment when you get home. Just make sure that you head straight to the nearest hospital to start chemo." I pulled away from Mitch and we thanked the doctor. I was going to live.

*A few months later*

I was cured after a month and a half of chemotherapy. It turns out that we caught it before it fully formed. Enti and I had become closer because of this and Mitch supported me through it which was a relief. Everything was the same at school though except Mrs.Moles let Mitch and I turn in our assignment late.

"Mitch!" I ran up to catch up with him since we were going to have lunch together.

"Well hello beautiful." He picked me up in his arms and twurled me around, he set me down and we held hands as we walked to the cafateria. When we got there we sat at our usual table so we can wait for the line to shorten.

"Well someone is looking better." Enti said as she rested her head on Jeromes shoulder.

"I'm feeling better too." We then started talking about random things when I saw a girl with teal colored hair sitting alone.

"I'll be right back." I said as I stood up and walked over to the girl. I sat down across her and I smiled.

"Hi I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" She swollowed her food and she smiled back at me.

"Yeah I transferred here yesterday. My names Asiya." She offered her hand and I shook it.

"My names Sara how about you come and sit with me and my friends so you won't have sit sit alone?" I gave her a friendly smile and she nodded.

I think I like this girl.

------------

Yay Sara's alive and theres a new character and just so you know I had to do reasearch for this chapter so yeah.

See ya Fluffy Benja's.