Chapter 8

Listening to Arianna Grande while writing this...does anyone else listen to her music? No? Just me? ok ._.

We are skipping to the next morning by the way since we don't know what to write

-----------------

Sara's POV

I woke up to the sun leaking through the living room window. Wait this isn't my house. I looked over and saw Mitch. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder, he looked so cute when he is asleep.

I sat up and stretched then I pulled out my phone. The time read 7:25. Shit! School starts in fifteen minutes! I took a pillow off the couch and began hitting Mitch with it.

"Mitch! Mitch! Mitch! Mitch wake up now! Wake up you Jag!" After hitting Mitch twenty times I saw his eyes snap open.

"Sara, were you the one hitting me with a pillow?" I rolled my eyes.

"No it was the easter bunny. Of course that was me! Now come on let's grab something from Jerome's kitchen then we have to head to school! I don't want to be late and have a pissed off Mr.Moles after us!" When I said that we jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen and on the counter I saw Jerome, asleep.

Mitch and I looked at eachother then back at Jerome. I went over to Jerome's sink and looked under it and I found a air horn. Seriously Jerome? You keep a air horn under the sink?

I took it and stood next to Mitch.

"Mitch cover your ears." He plugged his ears and I did the best I could to do the samething. I used it and Jerome spazzed out and fell onto the kitchen floor.

"What the?" I cut him off.

"Jerome no time! Get something to eat and get your butt in the car! We have ten minutes to get to school so get your lazy but off the floor!" I looked in the pantry and saw muffins. I took three and threw one to Mitch. Jerome stood up.

"Jay-rome! Catch!" I threw the muffin,"wha-ow!" It hit him in the nose and he fell on his butt again.

Mitch had a little look of surprise on his face,"Uhh sara I think you threw it a little bit hard." I sighed and helped Jerome off the floor and he grabbed his muffin. We ran out the door and got into Mitch's car.

"Hey guys wait for me!" Jerome tried to jump through the open window in the back but only half of him made it into the car.

"Help my butt is stuck!" I sighed,"Mitch just drive! We have five minutes! Just leave Jerome like that and we'll help him when we get to school!" Mitch then started up the car,"Hokeyp." Mitch replied as we drove off.

Well today has been stressful so far.

-----------------

Okey chapter 8 is up finally. Now for some news...I have left this account and made my own :D

I decided to have Michael have this account so I made my own and it is @weirdoapprentice so check me out when you get time :D

~J