Chapter 33

I think you guys are going to hate me for this chapter XD

----------

*At the hospital*

Mitch's POV

I can't belive I let go of my girlfriend when she was barly able to walk. The doctors said that she hit her head pretty hard when she fell so they are running some tests right now while I have my head in my hands. She looked so peacful when she was lying there and I felt horrible. Her being here is my fault and if my arm didn't slip she wouldn't be here.

Jerome and Enti don't know that she's here. I decided not to let them see Sara like this.

"Uggh Mitch?" Sara's sweet voice rang in my head. My head snapped up to see Sara looking at me with those beautiful eyes of her's. I gave her her glasses and I hugged her tightly.

"Sara your ok. I'm so sorry." I said into her hair with reliefe in my voice. Just then the doctor came into the room. I reluctantly pulled away from her but I held her hand. Sara had a confused look on her face.

"What happened"

"Well Ms.Gregg you hit your head on the pavement of the community center parking lot pretty hard. We ran some tests and I have some bad news." Sara squeezed my hand.

"What's the bad news?" Sara asked with worry in her voice, we stared at the doctor.

"You have cancer."