Chapter 7

Mitch's POV

We got to Jerome's house and we saw him and Jasmine out on the porch. Jerome saw us and ran over to the car, I rolled down my window to talk to him.

"Hey biggums were heading to the movies just follow us there." Before i could reply he ran to his car, helped Jasmine into the passengers seat, got in his car and drove off.

"Ok then well looks like we have to follow them." Sara said with a confused look on her face," I guess so."

******

We arived at the movie theater and we got out of the car. We meet Jerome and Jasmine at the ticket booth, Jasmine turns around and holds up four tickets and squeals. I then hear Sara squeal and it almsot broke my ears

"OW! My poor ears! Give a warning next time Sara." I said laughing. Sara blushed.

"S-Sorry but I have been waiting for this movie to come out for a long time!" I looked at here with a confused look on my face. I then looked at the tickets.

"The fault in our stars? Huh I've never heard of it." Sara looked at me.

"Have you been living under a rock or something!" She then took my hand and made me facepalm myself. I heard Jasmine and Jerome laugh. Sara grabbed her ticket out of Jasmines hand and ran to the door. But she ran into the door and landed on her back, which made the three of us laugh our butts off.

I helped her up and she held her head,"That hurt and where's my beany?"

"Really? You ran into a door and your worried about your beany?" I asked chuckling. I picked up her beany and put it back on her head.

"Yes my beany's are my babies." She said walking calmly threw the door.

(Ok so Jasmine and I have never read the book so we asked someone and they told us the ending so were skipping to that :D)

*****

Sara's POV

I walked out of the theater crying and holding onto Mitch,"Why does the ending always make me cry!" I am glad that I didn't wear make up. Mitch was comforting me while Jerome was comforting Jasmine on the way to our cars. When we got to them Jasmine and I had calmed down.

"Hey Sara, Mitch want to come back to my house with Jasmine and I?" I thought about it and Mitch spoke up before I could.

"Sure what did you have in mind?"

"how about we record some hunger games?"

---------------

Sorry if that was a bad ending but we were running out of idea's and our author war is in a different book ._. derp

~J