Chapter 10

Mitch's POV

Sara and I took our seats outside of Dr.Crane's office and I saw that Sara was nervious. It's funny, yesterday I was her bully but I got to know her. I think I'm falling for her. She's just fun to be around.

"Sara it will be ok just calm down your aunt will deal with this so just sit back and relax." I said keeping my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand. I smiled,laid my head on top of her's and I squeezed her hand a little.

"Sara?"

"Yes Mitch?"

"What did your parents do for you to have been put in a foster home?" I was curious. She sighed and squeezed my hand.

"When I was little, let's say around eight, my real parents started to hate me. My mom would smoke, drink, party and act like a slut. My dad would cheat on my mom with other women, call me names and treated me like complete crap. They stopped feeding me, they made me do all the chores around the house and they had stopped treating me as there child and more like a slave. They also stopped celebrating my birthday." I couldn't belive what I was hearing. After a few seconds Sara continued.

"I lived in that hell for siix years till the day before my fourtenth birthday, when my parents got in a huge fight. It escalated to where my dad had pulled out a switchblade. I got on the phone and after I called the cops I saw that my dad had focused on me. He charged at me a-and..." I looked at her and I saw some tears falling from her blue eyes, I wiped them away with my thumb.

"It's ok you don't have to tell me." Sara shook her head and I felt the presence of someone behind me. I looked and I saw Dr. Crane. She smiled.

"It's ok Sara if you tell him. It feels like you were going to tell him anyway." Dr.Crane said as she took a seat across from us.

"Thanks I wanted to tell him. Anyway my dad charged at me and...stuck the knife right in my shoulder. I screamed in pain and when I fell to the ground. He started to kick me and my mom joined in a few seconds after that. When the police came they arrested my parent's and called an ambulance for me. The next day I was in the hospital with broken ribs and a wound in my left shoulder and on my freakin fiftenth birthday. But one good thing happened, I meet Ron and Lia when they came into my room. They were there to visit Ron's sister who I was sharing a room with. Through out my three month stay at the hospital I got to know them and...we'll here we are. I still have the scar and I love living with Ron and Lia but there personallities change with alchohal. I am going to get help for them though, I don't want it to repeat." I wrapped my other arm around her and I hugged her tight. She hugged me back.

"Sara I-I am sorry if I would've known I would have never bullied you." I saw a little bit of anger appear on Dr.Cranes face.

"It's ok Mitch. At least you and Jerome have stopped and I feel like I can trust you." I saw a small smile replace the slight frown that Dr.Crane had.

"We'll how about we talk about why your here in my office. Sara and I will talk later about the bullying." The three of us stood up and walked into her office.

But all I could think about was what happened to Sara.