Chapter 28

Enti’s POV

After a few hours of shopping for the items that we will need for revenge we went to Jerome and I’s room to plan…after kicking Jerome out of the room in just a towel…and locking him out of the room…when there was a few fangirls outside in the hall.

Anyway Sara and I got ready by putting on jet black full body suits, putting our hair into pony tails and me listening to Sara asking me questions why the whole time…yep I take revenge seriously. When we were ready I looked at my phone and it was a few minutes till midnight. We went downstairs to the lobby, which was empty except for Kerry, and got the key to her room which was on our floor.

We went back to the room, got all the materials, snuck into her room and got everything set up.

"You know Enti I fell like a spy by doing this, how will this work anyway?" She whispered as we went out of the sleeping girls room and started setting up the rest outside of her room.

"You'll see." I simply said as we headed back into her room.

I grabbed the pie off the table, aim for her face, threw it, and sat in a chair with a camera. She shot out of bed when the pie hit her face, she walked and tripped the trip wire that we had set up that released a swarm of flys that chased her out of the room, I followed her closly and when she stepped on the trip wire outside her door the boxing glove hit her in the face and she fell to the floor unconcious. I looked over and saw Sara standing there with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

"Is she ok!? I know she called me a whore but did we commit a murder!?" Sara whisper-yelled at me.

"Nah we just knocked her out. She'll be fine lets just clean her off, kill the flys and make it look like nothing happened."

"Your crazy but your fun to be around." Sara said as we dragged the unconcious girl back into the room.

----------------

I have a creative mind :3

Also how long do you guys want this book to be

Anyway see ya fluffy benja's later!

~Michael