Chapter 22

Ok just to let you guys know we have NEVER been on an airplane so we researched things.

---------------

*The next day*

Jerome’s POV

Mitch pulled up in front of my house, I got in and we drove off to the airport. I saw that Sara was asleep on Mitch’s shoulder as he was driving.

“What’s with her?” I said yawning. We had to wake up at 5:30 to get to the airport so I was a little tired.

“She’s not a morning person. I had to flip her out of bed to wake her up.”

“How did you get into her house?”

“She gave me a key.” He said plainly.

“Ok then.”

*two hours later*

We had got threw security and we had an hour till we had to board the plane, we also gave Sara some coffee to wake her up which worked.

“Guys I have to pee I’ll be back.” Sara then stood up, took Mocking Jay out of her backpack and walked away…I saw a nervous look on Mitch’s face.

Sara’s POV

I started reading Mocking Jay as I was walking to the rest room and after I had finished the first chapter I hit something and fell on my butt with a book on my head. When I opened my eyes I saw a girl around my age rubbing her head and I saw Mocking Jay on her head. I took the book off of my head and saw it was the fault in our stars.

“Sorry that I ran into you. Here’s your book.” She stood up, took the book off her head and opened her eyes, they were a little strange but interesting. They were green with flecks of brown and gold.

“It’s ok it was my fault too. I was reading and I was so close to the end. I think I remember the page number anyway I’m Mentia Hudsin you can just call me Enti. What’s your name?” She said as we gave each other’s books back to each other.

“I’m Sara Gregg,” I then saw her hair it was brown hair with blonde highlights and the tips were died purple,”you have pretty hair by the way.”

“Thanks I play Minecraft and my favorite animal on there is the enderdragon soooo…purple tips!” We both laughed a little bit at her joke, she’s fun to be around.

“So where in the world are you going?” She asked as I fixed my pony tail.

“I’m going to pax east with my boyfriend and his best friend.”

“I’m going to pax too! Mind if I sit with you guys?”

“Sure I don’t think they would mind…but I have to pee first.”

“Hokeyp I’ll wait here then.”

After a few minutes I came back and she was waiting where she was when I left reading. She looked up from her book, ran over to me and we walked over to where the guys were sitting.

Jerome’s POV

 We saw Sara and she had another girl with her…and she was beautiful. Mitch and I walked over to the girls, who were laughing, and when the girl looked over she froze.

The next thing I know she had tackled me to the ground.