Chapter 35

Sara's POV

Mitch dropped me off infront of my house and after giving him a kiss goodbye I went inside.

"Mom, dad I'm home." I called through the house.

'They must be at an AA meeting' I thought as I set my bag down and went into the kitchen. On the counter there was a note so I went over and picked it up and when I opened it some money fell out.

'Sara we forgot to tell you before you left this morning that we are going on our second honeymoon. We'll be back in a few weeks. We love you with all of our heart and if you need to talk to us you have our number ~ Mom and dad'  I smiled at the note, they needed this so that they can have fun since they have been taking care of me since they heard about the cancer. I put down the note, picked up the money off the floor and I called Mitch.

"Hey little benja." Mitch said over the phone.

"Mitch you know I don't like that nickname." I smiled after I said that.

"I know but I'm still going to call you that. Anyway what's up?"

"Wanna come over for a movie night? My foster parents left on there second honeymoon and I'm lonely." I said.

"Sure I'll be there in a few. Love ya." We both hung up and I called the pizza place down the street.

*****

We had finished the fifth movie on our line up and I was starting to feel tired and I could see that Mitch was getting tired as well.

"Mitch you wanna stay over tonight since it's too late for you to head home?" I looked at him and he yawned.

"Yeah I don't think my parents would mind." We got off the couch and went into my room. I got my pajamas from my dresser and went into the bathroom to change and when I got out Mitch was asleep.

'He looks so cute when he's asleep.' I thought as I climbed into bed. He turned over and wrapped his arms around me, I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

--------------

Just a warning the next chapter will be weird cause it involves a dare from Endermanmaddie that she dared me to do for a chapter.

There will also be a Q/A that I will put up tommorow so leave your questions below and I will answer them. See ya Fluffy Benja's.