Chapter 25

Mitch’s POV

My eyes opened to Jerome shaking me awake.

“Biggums! Come on the plane landed.” I groaned and after a few minutes I stood up, I saw that Sara was asleep still and I didn’t want to wake her up but Enti had a different idea. She sat in my seat then began shaking her.

“Sara wake up!” She yelled and Sara’s eyes opened.

"Whyyyyyy!?” I moved Enti out of the way, squatted down to where Sara and I we're at eye level, kissed her and her eyes became wide.

"Ok I'm up! The plane landed? Let's go!" Well that woke her up. She hopped out of her seat, grabbed her purse, grabbed my hand then we ran out of the plane with Jerome and Enti behind us.

"Sara we're out of the plane you can slow down." She then slowed down as we turned the corner, I saw why she slowed down...fangirls were waiting at the end of the terminal. Sara then grabbed my hood and pulled it over my head...which I was about to do.

We got past the fangirls...but Jerome and Enti didn't. We waited by the doors to the airport for thirty minutes before Jerome and Enti came up to us with looks of anger on there faces...and we couldn't help but laugh.

"Goddammit Mitch." Jerome said as we went threw the doors and got into the cab that I had called fifteen minutes earlier. It drove off toward the hotel and Jerome was pouting.

"You left me to deal with fangirls. Thanks for being a good friend." I chuckled.

"No problem buddy." I put my arm around Sara and I saw that she had a blank look on her face.

Sara's POV

When I got in the cab I pulled out my phone and went on twitter.

I then saw two different pictures of Mitch kissing me ontop of my head...what made me freeze was the words under the one that was above the one Mitch took.

-----------------

Ok one question...WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS XD

Anyway I am going on a hiatus so Michael will be writing the next several chapters by himself. The reason why is that there is that I am moving so no internet for a week...my parents always shut off the internet a week before we move sooooo yeah. See ya Fluffy Benja's!

~Jasmine