Chapter 32

Mitch's POV

Did I just punch him? I was so mad and I knew Sara would never hit on another guy, plus he touched her ass.

"What the hell man!?" The guy yelled at me while he was on the ground. I was still fuming.

"You harrased my girlfriend! What do you expect? For me to just forget about it and move on!? No!" Sara put her hand on my chest.

"Mitch calm down people are starting to stare. Lets just go." I gave him a death stare and the four of us walked away from him as he got off the ground...but then Enti ran back,slapped him and ran back. We just looked at her as we walked through the crowd.

"What? I couldn't let Mitch be the only one to hit him."

"Wow Enti." Sara said.

*****

Sara's POV

We have been walking around for a couple more hours and I started to feel a sharp pain in my head. It was getting worse by the second.

"Sara you feeling ok?" Mitch asked with concern in his voice.

"Honestly Mitch I don't. I have this sharp pain in my head. I think I need to get back to the hotel."

"I'll go back with you ok?"

"Mitch you don't have to just stay here and have fun I'll be ok." I started to walk towards the entrance but I stumbled and fell to the ground.

"Sara it's ok. Here let's go." He helped me up and supported me as we walked outside. We were almost made it to the car when Mitch's arm slipped.

I fell to the ground and everything went dark.

---------

Don't worry she's not in a coma.

Anyway I was thinking of doing a q&a after chapter 35 and I don't know if it's a good idea.

Well see ya fluffy benja's later and sorry if this chapter sucked but I am REALLY tired.