Chapter 9

We are getting tired of writing short chapters so we will try to make them longer

------------

Sara's POV

We got to school with a minute left. Great! From here we will be six minutes late! There goes my perfect attendance record. We got out of the car and walked over to Jerome's side.

"Ok Mitch you grab a leg I'll grab the other." We each grabbed a leg,"Wait. Sara is this going to hurt?" Jerome had concern in his tone.

"Uhhh no." I then looked at Mitch,"Ok 1...2...3!" We pulled and jerome came out of the window. He groaned and stood up.

"Thanks." Jerome groaned,"Yeah yeah your welcome now move your booty we're late!" I took off and when I looked nehind me I saw Mitch and Jerome struggling to catch up. Well I was in cross country and I was one of the fastest girls.

I got to the door and waited for them to catch up. They caught up a few minutes later and they were breathing heavily. They both put there hands on there knees, I let them catch there breath and we went inside. Mitch and I jogged through the halls to chemistry while Jerome was catching his breath. We got to Mr.Moles class and got inside. Mr.Moles had his arms crossed.

"Well if it isn't Mr.Hughes and Ms.Gregg, you two are three minutes late! Where are your backpacks!?" Mr.Moles yelled and I cringed, I saw Mitch cringe as well.

"Well you s-" I was about to tell the angry little man but he interupted me.

"You know what I don't care. You two have detention for a week!" Mitch and I looked at him in disbelief.

"But M-" He interupted me before I could say anything,"Do you want it to be two weeks Ms.Gregg! You two. To the principles office. Now!" I felt tears well up in my eyes. Mitch and I walked out of the classroom and he put a arm around me. I started to cry. Only a few people can make me cry easily and Mr.Moles is one of them.

"It's ok Sara. I don't blame you. I'm not even mad let's just head to Dr.Crane's office and get this over with. Ok?" I looked at him and smiled. He had his usual goofy smile on his face and he wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Ok. Aunt Crane will sort this out. You know shes the only real family member that still likes me. She's always been like a mother to me and she comes over to my house when my foster parent's get drunk and abusive." I looked at the floor and smiled. I still felt tears rolling down my cheeks and Mitch pulled me in tighter.

"I didn't know Dr.Crane was your aunt?" Mitch said as we slowed a little.

"Yeah she is. That's why she became principle her this year. To keep a eye on me and to make sure I'm ok." We talked a little bit more and we got to the front office.

I hope aunt Crane won't be mad that I got sent here.