chapter 40

Louis point of view:

"What the fuck do you mean i'm not the father? Are you cheating on me??? I go away for only 8 months and you manage to cheat on me AND get pregnant!?!?!?! I cant believe this El. I trusted you!" I'm grabbing my luggage and start to head to the door of the flat. I'm so pissed. She wont even respond to me! Or even have the decency to look at me!!! "Eleanor! Is that all you're going to do!?! Sit there and stare off into space? Huh??? Answer me!!!" By this time i'm shouting across the room. 

"Lou-" I cut her off mid sentance.

"Dont *Lou* me! Why would you do this to me! Why would you do this to us? What do you think the press is gonna say about this? My life is going to be hell because you frickle frackled with another guy!!! I dont need this Eleanor...I dont need you." I grab my jacket and grab the door handle.

"Louis please dont leave..please! It's not what you think! I swear, just listen to me! Dont leave me. I need you! Please....babe." She's crying and is clutching her stomach. Before I can even say something she runs to the bathroom and throws up. Morning sickness. A part of me wants to sit and comfort her, but another part just wants to leave this hell hole and never look back. 

"I'm sorry El, but were done." 

"Louis don't!!! Please I-"

I slam the door and head down the hallway towards the elevator. Mrs. Briffen our 60 year old neighbor stops me mid way.

"Oh my! Your back from your tour already Louis! How was it? I tried to stay with Eleanor to keep her company but she was never really home. Sorry" She grabs my hand with hers and I look down at the floor. She was never home because she was cheating is all I can think. 

"Thanks Mrs. Briffen, but me and El are taking a break for a little while..or more like a long time." I say just loud enough for her to hear. 

"What??? No! You and Eleanor are made for one another! What on earth happened?" She pulls me into a hug but I resist a bit. 

"I really need to be going now..I have a cab waiting for me outside." I kiss her lightly on the cheek. She has always been like a grandmother to me. Ever since me and Eleanor moved in she has been so good to us. "Goodbye bye Mrs.Briffen."

She looks at me with a sad and disappointed face as I hit the down button on the Elevator. I step in and for some odd reason it was a lot colder in there than I had remembered. The grey tiling is all cracked and dusted up against the walls. I shift backwards and hit floor one. The doors start to close but abruptly stop about an inch apart. I tilt me head and look through the space. The hallway light has dimmed and I see figures moving closer to where I am. I start to panic and hit the emergency button over and over again until my fingers run numb.

"Uhh...Mrs.Briffen....? Hello...? Is everything alright, Mrs.Briffen?" My voice is shaking ever so slightly as I grab a hold of the doors and try to pry them open. My finger jams up against something hard it pinches my skin. "Ow, god!" I squeeze my finger but blood refuses to come out. Thank god. 

"Louis!!!!" I hear Eleanor scream my name. I kick my foot through the spacing and manage to get the doors more open then before. "LOUIS!!!!!!" I go into a full sprint heading towards my flat door. 

"El?!?!? Are you okay?!?!!? ANSWER ME EL!!!!" When I reach my apartment, the door is kicked in and smashed up against the coat closet. "El?!?!" I run to our room and then the bathroom and she is no where to be found. "Hello?!?!?!" I reach the back balcony and see that the window is smashed and the curtain is ripped and flowing in the wind. I look out and see El and Mrs.Briffen getting dragged into a dark van. "HEY!!!!!!!! LET THEM GO!!! I scream grabbing onto a lamp I bought in Paris and throwing it down at the men. they look up and smile at me before shoving Mrs.Briffen in the van. El looks up at me and a single tear rolls down her face. 

"Eleanor! It's okay! I'm gonna get you out!" I yell before climbing outside onto the window sill. Its 6 stories up and i'm terrified I might fall. My fingers are clutching onto a medal rod and my feet are balancing on a loose piece of plywood that's covered in white cement. I scream as I hear bullets flying up in my direction.

"What a wuss!!! Scared of a little shoot out huh pretty boy?" A man with a ski mask says while looking at me and laughing. He then does the worst thing I could ever imagine.

He kisses Eleanor on the lips. 

She struggles to get out of his grasp but he is to Strong compared to her small frame. She yells something but it's muffled by his hands which are now covering her mouth. I see a comotion below and the man holding onto El is now lying on the ground holding his nose. She probobly pumched him in the face. She screams up at me and I can understand exaclty what she is saying considering the man who was muting her is unable to grab her and stop her from speaking.

"Louis. It was Rape!" She screams, as another man gets out of the van and grabs ahold of her. Then he pulls her into the van and drives off. 

Shit.