Confused???

Hey guys so I know this might be a bit confusing for some people about what has been going on in the story and all so I just wanted to clear some things up for you who are.

It's been a year since Maddy, Ari, Kristin, and the boys have gotten out of the arena during the lock down.

Kristin moved to L.A while the guys are on tour (her parents still have yet to contact her.)

Maddy and Harry live in a flat together in Madison( when not on tour.)

Ari has been kidnapped by one of the leaders of the A.S.S.L's (whole scene at the grocery store.)

Niall is on tour, has no idea Ari is gone. He has tried to call her but he gets no answer. They decided to take a break from their relationship (distance reasons.) But what Ari doesn't know is that Niall wants to propose to her as soon as he lands in Wisconsin for the Milwaukee concert.

Zayn married Perrie and quit One Direction to start a family in London.

Eleanor was kidnapped, raped, and murdered by the A.S.S.L's. (We all attended the funeral.) Louis is still recovering from her death, he is taking a small break from the tour.

The operation/terrorist acts have been shut down by the government and everyone was safely returned to their homes.

The guys were able to get back to making music and have been having a so far so good time doing it. (Even though at the moment, Harry, Liam, and Niall are the only ones in the group at the moment.)

I plan on finishing up this 1D Lock down soon, but I will definitely be making a sequel. If you have any questions don't be afraid to inbox me or comment.

Keep reading:) Love you guys:)