One Direction Lockdown

CHAPTER 1

Best song ever rings in our ears, my absolute favorite song.

Ari and I are screaming our heads off.

It's our first One Direction concert ever and we are freaking out. Of course we have sucky seats since we got those stupid knock off tickets that you can get for like 30 bucks. But what person is gonna pass up One Direction tickets?

My name is Maddy, and my best friend with me is Ari. Seventeen, seniors, and of course are obsessed with the most famous boy band.

One Direction.

"OMG Niall just took of his shirt" Ari screamed trying to get a picture of him.

Their next song comes on and it's Little Things. I start to sing along when all of a sudden this loud beeping noise goes off in the stadium. 

I look around to see what is going on but thanks to my mom and dad being so cheap with the tickets, all I could see was the hot dog stand only a few feet away. 

Me and Ari look at each other confused. What the hell is going on I thought.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!!!" A booming voice came from the ceiling."THIS IS AN EMERGENCY LOCK DOWN, PLEASE FIND SHELTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"

I started to get shoved out the isle. EVERYONE was evacuating.

"Grab my hand." I say to her as we make our way past the bathrooms. People are screaming so loud, I can barley hear myself think.

Tables are being knocked over, merchandise is sprawled through out the main hall. This is completely insane.

A pair of hands grab my by the waist and I feel myself being pulled into a room of some sort.

The lights are off so we have no clue where we are. Then we here voices and a loud crash.

"LOUIS YOU KNOCKED OVER OUR TEEN CHOICE AWARD!!" Yell's a very familiar voice.

Then someone turns on the lights.....

CHAPTER 2:

The lights are blinding to my eyes, taking them a moment to adjust. When they finally do I see five figures standing in front of Ari and I.

One fricken Direction.

I scream and clutch onto Ari's arm.

"Hey calm down! Are you trying to get yourself killed???" Harry's voice is stern.

Not what I would have expected from him.

"What are you talking about?" My voice cracks slightly gaining a laugh from Harry.

There he is.

I glance down at my phone and it reads 9:45 PM.

"Were hiding because the A.S.S.L's are coming." Louis shouts, boy is he nervous.

"Okay who the hell are the A.S.S.L's." Ari says trying to act all cool and tough.

"I don't think you quite understand babe" Niall says looking at Ari, she is probably dying because Niall just called her a babe. Her eyes light up as she twirls a strand of hair around her finger.

"Who are they?" I'm completely in awe. My mind is fixated on the fact that neither me or Ari are able to grasp the fact that we are indeed in a room with a hot boy band.

"The A.S.S.L's are a group of terrorists. Kinda self explanatory am I right?" Liam's hands are shaking and he takes a seat on the concrete placing his hands in his lap.

"Why are they here?" Ari glances at me with a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Large group of people..easy target..lots of reasons. Nothing personal I don't think."

"You're kinda pretty" Harry says looking at me. Did he just call me pretty?

"Dude stop hitting on her, she's like 15" Zayn yells to Harry who happens to be looking at my butt. I'm wearing a brown and white sweater with a pair of stone washed blue jeans. Ari's dressed in a cute white crop top and some light pink skinny jeans with blue docs. We aren't ugly, don't get me wrong. We're just not..well....

There's not much to look at.

"For your information" Ari says with this sassy look on her face. "Were seventeen."

We hear a loud crash in the back round. I shiver, clutching onto my sweater.

No one seems to be fazed by the sound but me.

"What are your names?" Harry says.

"Well, I'm Ariana but you can call me Ari, and this is my best friend Maddy" Ari said.

"Wow- what a beautiful name, Maddy" Harry says looking at me. "What's it short for? Madison..Madeline...?" His hands are soft, sort of like a velvety feel. He smells absolutely divine. The scent of vanilla and mint consume me, it's like he is trying to put me in a trance with his smell.

"Madelyn. Yeah.." I look at him and he smiles.

"Madelyn, I love it."

"I'm hungry" Niall says rubbing his stomach.

"Me too, looks like I should have taken advantage of that hot dog cart when I had the chance". I said looking at Ari who gave me the stare stop-trying-to-steal-my-man-and-let-me-finish-his-sentence glare.

"You guys were by a hot dog cart?" Louis laughs. "How bad of seats did you have?"

"We were on the third floor...back row." Ari frowns. "It doesn't really matter though. We're just happy we were able to see you guys in the first place. No matter how far away we are." She smiles and looks up at Niall. She really does like him.

The door opens swiftly and standing there is the one and only

Ugh I don't even want to say her name.