chapter 5

Chapter 5

Maddy's P.O.V

"So girls, where do you go to school?" Harry ask's 

"Oh yeah know, where all the cool kids go...high school?" I say trying to change topics.

"Yeah obviously, I meant the name of the school" Harry says kinda confused.

"Brookdale. It's in Wisco, pretty nice school actually. Two stories, outdoor cafeteria seating, it's big. Why do you wanna know where we go to school?" I ask quizzically.

"Oh that's cool, just wanted to know more about you, I mean you already know a ton about us. Right?" He says with a really cute half smile.

"Well, we sure know enough." Ari says with a sarcastic look.

"Oh really" Louis says crossing his arms."Why don't we have a little quiz then, to test your knowledge''

"Deal" I say looking at Ari and winking.

"Okay first question, what is my favorite-" 

"Red" Ari says interrupting Louis.

"Okay, what hear was I born?"

"1992" she says.

"Dang she's good'' Niall says in disbelief. "And she's all mine."

"Uh Niall, not to burst your bubble or anything but were still seventeen." I say with a small laugh."Just because were like madly in love with you doesn't change the fact that if you were normal guys that age hitting on us you probably get a slap to the face."

"But we're not normal" Harry says with the sexy British accent he does. My god it just makes me melt.

"We really don't know you guys as real people though. We need to get to know you still." I place my hand on Harry's arm.

Just then we here a knock at the door.

"Shh, turn out the lights" Niall says shaking out of fear.

*KNOCK* KNOCK* KNOCK*

"Guys open up, its me and Zayn. Liam whisper yells. I quickly run and open the door.

Big mistake.

Someone grabs me and pulls me out of the closet. Im screaming and all I see is Harry running after me yelling. Niall's holding down Ari. And Louis runs after Harry.

What the hell just happened?