Chapter 36

Niall's point of view:

To Ari:

XXHey Ari. You missed my call from earlier so.....if you don't mind I would like you to call me back. Love you, miss you. XX Niall

From Ari:

XX Sorry about that. I was busy talking to Marry. How's Haz holding up?

To Ari:

XX horrible. He keeps crying and looking at pictures of Maddy on his phone. Total wreck....kinda like me right now.XX

From Ari: I miss you. I miss you more than anything. But you had to go. Your tour has been canceled for months now. It's time for you to get back on track! I love you and I hope to see you. Your a big boy. Your go have fun k. I love you Niall.XX

I read the message and smile a bit knowing she misses me. I can't wait to see here when I surprise her at her home in Wisconsin.

"Niall! It's time to go!" Zayn yells rushing to the back of the bus where I'm sitting. We just stopped for a signing somewhere in Chicago, I am really happy to be back...there is just a small part of me though that wants to be with Ari.

Zayn yells again and this time I get up from my seat and stumble my way to the door. The parking lot is crowded with screaming fan's and photographers. I barley make it off the bus before being attacked with questions.

"Niall is it true you were shot three times while at your concert in...Well...wherever you were???" Some lady in a green top yells pushing a camera in my face.

I shake it off and then another one hits me.

"Niall we heard there is a mystery girl you have been seeing from the concert. Care to tell us the name of her????" A man says with a microphone. I nod my head and start picking up my pace into the mall where we're signing.

"We heard you got a thirteen year old girl knocked up!!!" Another one yells at me. I turn around and see some greasy man with a camera smirking from ear to ear. "Well, how BLONDE do you think this one will be?" He says chuckling. Soon the whole crowd is laughing and taking pictures of my shocked yet embarrassed face. I can't believe they thought I got Ari pregnant?!?!?! How dare they accuse me of such horrible things about a child!

I keep walking when someone grabs my arm pulling me back a few steps.

"Whoa man I'm not finished with you!" The grease ball mumbles sending the vile smell of liquor into my nose. He stars throwing punches left and right. Lucky for me I have a 200 pound body guard who knocks him cold on the ground. I smile a tad knowing I have people like this on the road with me, here to protect me. Even if I am just paying them.

But I didn't have to pay Ari.