chapter 39

Niall's point of view:

"So Haz, you're leaving the band?" I say taking a small sip of my tea. It's just me and Harry on the bus at the moment so it's rather quiet. 

"Look it's not that big of a deal. I'm pretty sure you can manage the band without me. Plus Simon already released me." 

"So what are you even doing here?" I say rather rudely. He looks at me funny before he even answers.

"I guess I'll just leave then..." He picks up his duffle and starts toward the door.

"No wait..don't leave! What about me and Ari? You get to go and leave the tour just because you miss Maddy? Am I leaving because of some girl? No! I'm not, this is ridiculous. Zayn is already leaving because he wants to live a normal life and now you? Sooner or later there will be NO band at all? Did you ever think of that?" I practically shout since he's hopping of the last step, he rounds the corner of the bus and opens up the side. "Harry...don't. Please stay, it's not like you're never gonna see her again?"

"You don't understand! I miss her like crazy...plus I heard they are selling Kiam shirts in downtown Madison!" He laughs a bit before pulling out his PS3. "I don't even know how they know about them since we didn't even release our relationship status to the press yet. But oh well...before you know it you will be wearing a Nari shirt with your faces on it!" 

"Hahaha very funny." I kick the gravel and stare at my shoes. I honestly dont want him to leave...he is like my little brother...but taller. I know he needs to see Maddy but, can't she wait? Ughh...plus he's taking his PS3! What am I supposed to do now that i'm all alone?

"Niall..i'm gonna miss you.." Harry says before pulling me into a hug. He holds me tight and lets out a small sigh.

"Me too Harry...me too. You promise to call every night?" I clap my hands together like a two year old.

"You sound like my mom." He laughs and sides his duffle over his shoulder. "And yes, I will. Love you bud."

"Love you too haz."