Chapter 21

Niall’s point of view:

“Are we there yet?” I say as we walk down the deep dark tunnel. “I’m so hungry!!!”

“So are we!” Zayn mumbles. “You ate almost all the food!”

“Well sorry mister sassy pants! I was surrounded by food. What was I supposed to do???”

“I don’t know maybe let us eat it?” He says getting a little louder.

“Zayn your such a-”

“Boys stop!!!!” Liam yells splitting us up. “I know were all hungry and tired but we all need each other to get through this. Before you know it we will be at the hospital!” Liam then grabs me by the hand and leads my away from the group. “So, what do you think about Kristin?” He says with a small smile on his face.

“Well..she…uhh….what?” What does he mean y what I think of her? “Wait wait wait, do you LIKE her???” I say laughing.

“Psh no! Are you crazy . Maybe a little bit..or a lot. I mean whatever works for you.” He says twiddling his thumbs.

“LIAM HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! LIAM HAS A-“ Liam covers my mouth with his hands.

“SHHHH! I don’t want anyone to know! Plus were not even dating, I mean…I think she likes me. Well I hope she does. She really opened up to me 12 days ago…about the..nevermind.”

“Mmf mfyid!”

“Oh sorry.” Liam says taking his hands of my mouth.

“Okay first of all, bro you need to wash them stinky hands. Secondly, she is a murderer! All you were supposed to do was watch her to make sure she didn’t pull any tricks! Your, falling for her?” I say looking at his guilty little face.

“You don’t understand…she never meant to hurt Maddy.” He says back to me, he sounds really sad.

“Oh so she accidently pointed a gun at her, then pulled the trigger? She may be pretty but she is a cold blooded killer!” I say everyone looks over at us.

“You guys are weird.” Louis says giving Ari a piggy back ride.

“Sorry.” Liam says. “Anyways, if you heard her story you would understand! It wasn’t her intentions to hurt Maddy. They used to be friends!!! It’s a long story.” He says looking over at Kristin. She is following behind everyone quietly with a blank look on her face.

“This is a long tunnel.” I say looking up at him.

“Okay so here’s what happened………….