Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

(Ari's point of view)

1 hours and 37 minutes.

Maddy had been missing. She was kidnapped, she could be dead for all I know. My best friend, gone. I have to find her. Save her. If I don't she will die because of me. Because my own fear wouldn't let me help her. I'm gonna go, I have to go. If I don't I will regret it for the rest of my life.

"Ari, it's okay." Niall coo's in my ear. "We will find her I promise,it's not your fault love."

"NOOO I have to find her I scream." I rip Niall's arm off of my shoulder and run as fast as I can to the door. I Grab the handle and open it up to reveal a long deep dark hallway. I don't care. I'm gonna find Maddy.

I'm gonna find her.

"ARI NOOOOOOO." They all scream. But I cant hear anything, their voices are muted by my fear of dying with her, I know she is in trouble. I can feel it in my bones. They shutter at the thought of her in danger.

Then someone grabs me too.

"NO STOP PLEASE, SOMEONE HELLLPPP-mffffmmfff." I get cut off because their hand covers my mouth.

"Shhh Ari, it's okay. It's me, Liam" He says holding me in a tight embrace. "Now go back to the room" he says, his voice is more stern now, cold and a bit fearful.

"No I have to find Maddy, she could be dying for all we know-" But before I can finish Zayn cuts me off.

"We know Ari, we already found her."