Chapter 16

Harry's point of view:

"Did you guys here that? T-the gun shot. No this, this isnt happening again. I cant lose her!!! Who got shot? Is she dying?? I need to help her! I lover her, I didnt mean what I said. I swear I didnt! I was just angry. Lads help me find her!!! Please, she needs help!!" I yell running my hands through my thick wet hair. Maddy loved my hair. "She would wrap her fingers around my curls. So beautiful. God I just, ughhh. I need her back in my arms. She is NOT a crazied fan!! And if anything, I dont have a very good chance with her! I know the age differance is crazy, and to most people kinda of weird. But that doesnt stop me from loving her. We have known each other for only 3 days...and I feel as though I have know her all my life.''

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA AHAHAHA HOHOHOHO HEEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHA'' Zayn and Louis are laughing!!!????!!!!!??? 

"Dude, no one got shot." Louis said laughing. "HAHA Zayn just broke a hahaha rubber band in his hand!! BWAHAHAHA your totally just overreacted!" He high fives Zayn and they start to laugh. 

"This isnt funny!!!!! Okay so no one was shot, but Maddy, Ari, Niall, Liam and Kristin are still gone! And in danger!!! I mss Ari and her sassy yet sweet lifestyle, and Nialls way of clearing a room and then eating all the food in it." I let out a little laugh and tear strolls down my face. "Liam, he would help me in football(soccer) when I was failing. But mostley I miss my beautiful little princess. I miss her laugh, her warm smile. Everyone in this room liked her....and she was kind and accepting to even Kristin..the one who almost took her away from me. I love her more than anything in the world. And the thought of her not being with me is...is unbearable." I fall to the floor in a sobbing mess. I curl up in a ball and start to cry even harder. Then Louis wraps his arms around me tightly and hugs me close to him. My eyes are clamped shut from crying. He seems to have gotten smaller. I hug him back. "Thanks." 

"I love you too Hazza." 

I open eyes to see I'm in Maddy's arms as she is kissing my cheek. 

"W-why did you leave?" I ask wraping my arms around her tightly and looking her deep in the eyes.

"I never did, and i never will." She says kissing my lips softley. "I love you."

"I love you too." 

"I love food."