Chapter 11

Maddy's point of view:

"The door....it's caving in!" Zayn says desperately pushing up against the weak frame of the door. "We cant hold it for much longer."

"We need a plan" Kristin says, she turns to look at me but Harry stands up in front of her and demands to know why he hurt me. 

"You just stay here and be quiet" He says sternly. I have never seen this side of him, he was sticking up for me but in a way I feel a bit bad for Kristin as well. But what am I saying, she almost I mean..she did shoot me. "Lads, I think I have an idea of how to get out of this." Harry says.

"MUUUUM FIVE MORE MINUTES" Niall yells. " I'M TO TIRED YET" Ari is shaking him awake when he yells that. It's funny but, no one really laughs because of the situation were in. 

"Ari you and Harry climb up that shelf and have Harry hoist you up so you can open up that air vent" Louis pants. "It's our best bet of getting outta here. We can climb through the air vents and see if we come across another room, then we can hide in there instead of here. Got it?"

"Okay" Ari says blankly." A lot is on her mind right now. Me almost dyeing, Nialls is still regaining his consciousness, and were on the verge of being kidnapped and possibally being killed. She's stronge though. Harry hoist her up onto the shelf and she grabs the vent and pulls. It comes off easily so she climbs inside. "It's big enough for a couple of us, but not all at once." She says, her voice echo's throught the vents. She comes back down and starts to shake Niall again. This time he reacts and wakes up fully.

"SWEET CHEEKS WHATS WRONG" He bellows. 

"That's my nialler." Liam says, sweat is dripping down his face. I catch Kristin staring at him with lust in her eyes. She likes him, he hates her though. She frickin shot me! How could he love a killer. I couldnt.

Ari pulls Niall up and says "Naill, we need to be serious now okay. We need you to help Harry and me by picking Maddy up and pushing her into the vent okay."

"I dont understand why but, alright then" He comes over to me and reaches his hands under my bum and tries to pick me up.

"Whoa Niall, hands please." I laugh pushing away his soft little boy hands. 

"Yeah Neal, hands off my girl" Harry says referring to Jaylee Devons nickname she gave him. Speaking of Jaylee, what ever happened to her? I mean she left with Zayn and Liam to find food, and when they came back all they were carrying was me and some water bottles. She didn't get lost did she? 

"OOW' I yelp in pain. My side is in sooo much pain. I can barley even move, I feel paralyzed. 

"Sorry babe." Harry says trying to be more genlte with my fragile little body. Ari is already up in the vent so all I need to do is get pushed up there and she and Harry will carry me from there. I get up into the vent and Harry follows behind me, holding my hand tighly. We start to slowley move down the air way when Ari yells "wait" and turns back to the opening of our tiny closet. She gets back to the bookshelf and climbs back down. Then she ran up to Niall and trows herself in his arms.

" W-what if I dont see you ever again.'' She cries into his chest. "They might k-kill you."

"I'll be fine, were just gonna block the door and then me, Louis, Liam. and Zayn will be right behind you guys. I promise." He kisses her passionatly and then helps her back up into the vent. "Good luck" he says.

Ari waves good bye to him and then follows behind me and Harry. He is basically dragging me by my arms and ari is pushing my feet. I feel like a dirty rug. It's so dust up here and I cant tell what direction we are even going because it is so dark in here. 

*40 minutes later*

"Look a light!" Harry says as he tugs harder on my arms excitidly. We cram through the small hole from the vents and fall into a dark room with one little lamp on. Harry lays me down next to Ari and he goes around looking for a light switch. When he finally reaches one he flips it on and we just so happen to be in their dressing room!!! It was completly empty for such a big room, I mean we were all shoved in a tiny little closet. I look around and see a popcorn machine followed by 4 big leather couches. Then I see a bathroom with a nice shower and bath in it. It's much like a hotel room, but for us it's heaven.

" My clothes!' Harry singings happily. He runs over and grabs his favorite grey beenie and places it on his head. "I think this would look much better on you.' He giggles, he then comes over to me and places it on my mop of hair. "You've changed" he says grabbing my now redish curly hair. "What happend?" He ask's shyly" Your eyes are blue now, and your hair is so different."

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask picking up my locks of hair and tossing them around. " I'm sorry if I look weird but..this is the only way I could come back down to earth...as a new me." I start to cry and then Harry lifts my chin up high with his hands and says this.

"Your beautiful, everything is amazing. I'm glad your okay, that's all that really matters to me in the end." he grabs my face and pecks my lips. "But still the same kisser." he laughs nuzzleing into my soar shoulder. 

"Gurrl you need a bath" Ari says removing the blood soaked t shirt and pulling me into the bathroom.

"I can help" Harry says sheepishly. Ari gives him the look and he puts his head down like a sad little puppy. "Just aksing" He laughs.

"You stay out here and watch for the boys okay..babe." I say, breaking my "Im too young rule" he needs the comfort. He smiles and walkes up to get some popcorn out of the cooker. Ari then slams the door and runs over to turn on the water. She helps me into the warm bath. The water feels amazing on my cold bloody skin. I kept my clothes on just because it's the only set I have and Ari is still in the room. I then here a knock at the door and Ari goes over to check it. She gasps in astonishment. It's Niall and the rest of everybody. She runs out and hugs Niall deeply. Then he whispers something in her ear. She smiles and looks around the room quickly and then back at him and puts her hands to her mouth. Then she grabs Kristin and runs back into the bathroom.She shuts the door and her and Kristin just stare at me with wide eyes and big smiles. 

"What, whats so amazing?" I ask with wonder in my tone.

"They killed them!" Ari says happily.

"All of them."