Chapter 29

Zayns point of view:

Perrie. Perrie. Perrie. Perrie. Perrie.

Oh my god.

I totally forgot! Today is our anniversary. I wonder is she misses me.

Of course she misses me. I mean, i'm Zayn Malik! Who couldnt love me? I just, I miss her so much. Her soft blonde hair. Beautiful eyes. The way she sings to me when were together. Ughh. I wish she was here. So I could hold her petite little body in my musculor arms. She is just so, perfect.

But what am I saying. Were supposed to be focused on Ari right now?? I mean, we think she is dead. But were all in such shock that we cant even move.Well I can. But everybody else cant.

"M-my baby....she...she's g-gone.." Niall says curling up in a ball sobbing into his hands. I feel so..bad for him. I would be the same if I lost my Perrie. 

"NIALL!!!!" Ari yells whipping around the corner. Harry and two other girls are running behind them. She embraces Niall into a warm hug.

"Why are you crying?" She says removing herself from the hug.

"Because I t-thought you were dead!" He says looking at Harry. He just shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head. Well he obvioulsy doesnt know. "I heard the g-gun shot and I though that-"Ari cuts him off midsentace. 

"Gun shot? What gun shot?'' She says looking nervously around the room. "Lou?"

"Well we heard a gun. None of us are hurt..so....?"

Maddy.

"Guys!!! Where's Maddy?" Harry yells. I see a faint tear stream down his face. Just then a loud speaker came on.

*ATTENTION TO ARI HORAN. I REPEAT ARI HORAN. PLEASE MAKE YOU AND YOUR GROUP TO THE STADIUM DOORS. THIS IS MADDY. WERE GOING HOME GUYS. WERE GOING HOME.*

I look over to the group and smile a bit. "What if it is just a trick?" I say looking at my feet.

But I know that deep in my heart that it isnt. Were going home guys. Were going home.