chapter 26

Kristins Point Of View

His eyes deep brown. I could stare at them for hours . He could never love me. I'm a killer...or an almost one.

"Hey Kristin....can I...uhhhh...talk to you?" Liam says pulling me over to him.

"Ya?"

*Liams Point Of View*

"umm... uh... this is uh.. kinda hard to say... but umm... well uhh... I kinda broke up with um Sophia... and um because umm...-" before I knew what was going on she kissed me. it was such a passionate, deep kiss. We pulled away and I smiled down at her and gave her a hug, but she pulled away and started crying. "what's wrong?"

"nothing... i-its just t-that... I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what." I say. I can tell somethings up. Why would she just start crying like this?

"F-for everything!" She squeks. She bursts out in tears gripping onto my torso. She is in so much pain! I wish I could help her.

"Because I shouldnt have kissed you!" She blurts looking at me with watery eyes." r-remember..i'm a m-monstor...." She says removing herself from my grip.

"Kristin...your not a monstor..nor will you ever be. I love you and thats all that matters. You didnt mean to hurt Maddy. I know you care about her...almost as much as I care about you..

"I love you Kristin..."

"I love you Liam.........."

''I love food..............................."

"NIALL!!!!!!!!!"