Chapter 31

(My beautiful story is..sniffle sniffle.....almost over:(!!! But dont worry. We still have a lot more to get through. Comment if you think I should make a sequel! I really believe that this fanficiton could be amazing with help from ya'll...(Im not country) Laterzz!)

Maddy's point of view:

"Are they coming or what?" Michael ask's me impatiently. I can tell he is anxious to get his grubby little hands on.....nevermind.

"Yea yea! Thery're coming! Just shut-" Before I can finish my sentance I get a hard slap to the face.

"Watch your tone with me missy!" He snaps. His face is so close to mine I can feel his breath fan across my face. His teeth are yellow and crooked. It looks as though he hasnt shaved in over a year. His dark black hair is slicked back into a short and greasy poiny tail. I shiver as he takes a step closer to me. I know whats coming. He slowy leans in, but I quickly duck under him and kick him right in the-

"OWW!!!!" He sqeuls, grabbing his crotch. HAHAHA I got him!!!!! "You little brat! How d-dare you! Your gonna pay, big time!!!!!!!" He grabs my shoulders and throws me against the wall. I fight back, but he is to stronge compared to me. I'm able to protect myself but I'm still a bit weak. I punch his chest as hard as I can causing him to stuble back in confusin. I feel proud of myself until he slaps my face with his dirty hands. I fall to the ground in pain cupping my face. It stings at the slightest touch of my nimble fingers.

"That's what you get you ugly b****" He spat at my face.

"Dont call her that!" I hear coming from behind Michael. I know that voice..

Harry.

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?" He chuckles kicking me in my side. I yelp in pain from the harsh blow. Then I slowley start to get sleepy and my eyes shut  slightly. It's the drug. I hear Harry and the rest of the boys yelling and screaming. Punches being thrown and cussing. I see Ari run over to me and pick up my head and rest it on her shoulder. A small tear escapes her eye as she rubs my back. Everyone if fighting for their life. Not just agaisnt MIchael but more A.S.S.L's. It's all because of me. All because I fell into the trap. 

I finally shut my eyes and my breathing rate slows down. I think I know whats happening.

I'm dying..

Again.