Chapter 14

Ari's point of view:

"So what happened to Jaylee?" I ask sipping my cold coffee. It's the only drinks we have besides the tap water. I am starving! All I had was some cherrio's and some stale popcorn. 

"She left us." Liam says pulling on a sweatshirt, he had just woken up so his voice was low and scratchy. "Right after we turned the corner she ditched us an ran for the door." 

"Did she say anything before she left you guys." Maddy says as she ties a new bandage over herself. She yelps in pain a bit but no one really hears her.

"She yelled screw you and then ran outside. Thats the last we saw of her." Zayn replies.

"Then what happened?'' Niall ask's as he shoves more popcorn into his mouth. It's so cute to watch him eat like that. To most people it's disgusting but to me...oooooh. I really like him, he really likes me too! But...I'm fourteen and he is 19. He doesn't wanna wait that long just for some girl. Right?

"Well, we kept walking around for a couple hours until we came upon some water bottles. We were tired of walking so we decided to head back. Liam says.

"Then...we heard a gun shot." Zayn says looking over at Maddy. She just stares off into space, no reaction. "So we got scared and started to run."

"But then we heard humming, so we followed it into a dark hallway. We walked down it and found Kristin. Singing, she was holding Maddy in her arms and singing these words to her:

I've been out on the ocean

Sailing alone,Traveling no where

You've been running on hard ground

With just you around, your heartbeat's the only sound.

But I know, once in a while we would find

The sound of your heart beats with mine

And when it's time

I'll leave the ocean behind

So I'll look out for a lighthouse

See through the fog, Search the horizon

You'll be like in a movie

Where everything stops; You can see clearly now

But I know, once in a while we would find

The sound of your heart beats with mine

And when it's time

I'll leave the ocean behind

Ooooooooo

I'll leave the ocean behind

Oooooooo

'Cause I know, once in a while we would find

The sound of your heart beats with mine

And someday, the crash of the waves will be far away

And I will sail in your eyes

'Cause when it's time

I'll leave the ocean behind..

"She was rocking her back and fourth singing this. So we barged in and grabbed Maddy. Liam checked her pulse but she was already gone." Zayn says, tears in his eyes. 

"Okay stop, stop. I cant handle it anymore." Harry yells loud enough to wake Kristin up. "You did this, you have to die!" Harry screams. He runs up to Kristin and grabs her by the shirt. He pulls her up like he is about to punch her face,but he doesn't.

He knocks himself out.

Oh