Chapter 16

"WHAT?!?! You dumb shit! What the fuck were you thinking?" Luke shouted at Michael.

Michael had barely just confessed what he had told Jess just a few hours before, and was still sobbing. All he did was quietly whimper apologies for his "inconsideration" to approaching Luke before telling Jess about their common interest in her.

Clearly, Luke still wasn't satisfied, and what he did next was uncalled for and just flat out rude! (WARNING: LUKE IS TOTALLY BEING A WHINY BITCH) He raised his hand, and only seconds later Michael's head had turned to the side from the force behind Luke's bitch-slap. Michael was so stunned he actually stopped crying for a second, and then he started to feel the stinging sensation on his left cheek and began sobbing hysterically.

"I can't- believe- you did that to meeeeeeeeee!!" he choked out in between sobs as he held his face in his hands.

"Well I would have done a lot more if you weren't in such bad fucking shape from that damn car accident!" Luke yelled making Michael cower back before crying even harder.

"I'm never- speaking- to you- again!!" A still sobbing Michael choked out.

Calum and Ashton just rolled their eyes before making their way over to the couch to watch some Netflix on Ashton's laptop, obviously quite tired of the boys' constant bickering.

"What should we watch?" Cal asked, dumbfounded in what to watch himself.

"Mate. Let's watch some Total Drama Island."

"Oh my God, we have to."

And they decided to have a fucking marathon.

They had watched a few episodes when they noticed that Courtney and Duncan started to get pretty friendly.

"Oh my God, Cal. I ship it. I ship it so fucking hard...."

They laughed and continued to watch and ship 'Cuncan' until they got to the episode where they finally kissed (Courtney and Duncan, not Calum and Ashton) and basically had a stroke over it, then Courtney got eliminated 'cause Harold is a dumb fuck, which made Ashton want to cry, where as Calum actually did cry.

Michael and Luke finally stopped fighting and had begun to watch and ship with them. Well, Luke did, Michael took a nap on the floor because he was still pretty loopy from all the meds.

"What even is Camp Wawanakwa?" Luke asked because he was stupid and had never seen this show before, to which Ashton and Cal just shushed him violently and Luke just threw his hands up in surrender.

-

Jess was still lying on the floor in front of her staircase curled up in a ball when her mother had gotten home from running groceries. She had stopped crying and was now just whimpering quietly because she had run dry of tears.

"Jessica? Jess, Honey? What's wrong Baby?" Her mother asked, clearly concerned with her daughter's current state.

"Mum?" she questioned and when she realized that it was indeed her mother who had walked through the door, she sprung up from her crouched position on the floor and threw her arms around her mum's neck forcing all of the groceries to fall from her hands and scatter all around them in the entryway.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Kate tried to question her daughter but soon realized it was useless because Jess was more in a crying mood than an explaining mood, so she sat down with her in the spot Jess had previously sat in and began comforting her daughter.

However, Jess was a stubborn one and attemted to explain to her mother anyway.

"M-m- Michael, t- told me th- that-" and the rest was incoherent.