~Epilogue~

Year:2015
Jess:20
Luke:21

Luke and Jess had been going out for three years now. They finally had their own apartment after Jess's mum passed away from what happened to be a lot more than just pneumonia.
Needless to say, Jess was heartbroken over the loss of her mother about two and a half years ago, but she was very thankful to have Luke and Liz at that time.

Anyway, Jess and Luke were on their three year anniversary, and Luke had refused to let Jess do anything on her own.

"Jess?" Luke called from down the hall. Jess could hear his voice getting louder as he came closer to their bedroom.
"Are you ready yet? We should get go- wow...." Luke stood in awe as his jaw literally hit the floor.

Jess smiled at him timidly as her gaze shifted to the ground. She was wearing a knee-length, mint green dress that hugged her curves beautifully, and she was wearing some nude pumps so that she'd be a little bit closer to Luke's height. She had just some pearl earrings and the necklace Michael gave her for her birthday on, as well as her mother's engagement ring (just so she had something from her mother that she could keep with her all the time, she harldy ever took it off and was often asked when she and Luke were going to get married). Her hair was in it's natural soft waves and she had very minimal makeup on.

"You look... stunning." Luke spoke, jaw still hanging open.

Jess got a little strike of boldness in her attitude and walked up to her boyfriend.

"Thanks Sweet-Cheeks. You're lookin' pretty hot yourself." She said, dropping a wink as she brushed past him, admiring the tuxedo he wore, then she giggled before saying, "close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

Luke shut his mouth and gulped as he stood there, just blinking as he mumbled to himself, "what just happened?"

"What was that?" Jess called from somewhere down the hall.

"Uh- nothing, nothing." Luke replied, shaking his head.

"Okay... then let's go!" Jess spoke, smiling as she walked back towards Luke.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and even in her pumps, she still had to stand on her tippy-toes to try and reach her boyfriend's height. She smiled up at him, which he reciprocated and then leaned down to close the space, kissing her sweetly.

"Alright, but before we go, I have to go grab something." Luke spoke, putting his index finger up to gesture that he'd be back soon.

Luke returned a short while later and had a blind fold in his hand.
"Kinky." Jess said wiggling her eyebrows at the blindfold.

"Ew, Jess! Stop that!" He replied with a laugh.

"Sorry," Jess shrugged still looking at the blindfold as she walked a little closer to him.

"You just make me so..." Jess trailed off, continuing to walk closer until her chest was pressed up against his, making him pull in a sharp breath.
"Ready to go wherever you're taking me." She finally whispered, throwing her head back in uncontrollable laughter as soon as she finished her sentence and saw the scowl on Luke's pretty face.

"Tease." Luke pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aw, Honey." Jess giggled, giving her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.
Luke smiled and wrapped his arms around the small girl he'd grown to love so much.

It was kind of funny that Jess was the one acting this way, especially since she was still a virgin. Well, mostly a virgin. Her and Luke had done stuff, but they hadn't quite done it.