Chapter 6

Michael's POV:

I hadn't a clue where I was headed. Quite frankly, I wasn't too sure of much at this instant, my scrambled thoughts making it hard to keep my focus.

I had just left Jess's house and was on my way to that shithead's place. By the time I pulled up to the street opposite of his house, I had just caught him walking an attractive blonde woman to, what I believed to be, her car. I found myself shaking the corrupted thoughts from my mind as I stared at her long tanned legs.

"Get it together Michael!" I mentally cursed myself.

I watched as she drove away and he walked back into his house. I turned off my car, the Blink 182 coming to an abrupt stop as I opened my car door and stepped onto the asphalt.

I hastily made my way towArds his driveway as he walked up the pathway to his door, oblivious to my presence. I continued up the pathway and to his door. He had just made it inside and was about to shut the door, still completely oblivious to the fact that I was right behind him. I shoved my foot in the door just as it was about to close.

"Woah! Didn't see you there... mate....." he said with apprehension near the end of his sentence, soon realizing who was at his doorstep. I quickly pushed the door all the way open, inviting myself in. Once fully inside, I shut the door behind me.

"Now, now. C'mon, Mate. Let's not get out of hand here." He said, eyes going wide as he slowly backed away from me. I mirrored his movements, taking a step forward with each step he took back.

"Out of hand? Out of hand?! What room do you have to speak? Don't you think it got a bit out of hand when you continued to have sex with two girls at once? You didn't think you'd get caught?!" I asked harshly.

"C'mon Mate! It was all just fun and games! Jess and I will be back together in a couple of days, and besides, Lana knew I was in a relationship! She was just giving me what Jess wouldn't....." He said nervously.

"All fun and games...." I scoffed, "All fun and games?! Tell that to the poor girl that was given a broken heart, by you might I add. Jessy was blubbering like a baby the poor thing. So guess what; now it's your turn!" I said getting all up in his grill, aside from the fact I was uninvited to his barbecue.

I pulled my fist back before abruptly slamming it into his face, using enough force to knock him on his arse. As he tried to get to his feet, I put my foot to his chest, using force to hold him down, as well as a bit more out of sheer anger not realizing that I was doing just that until I heard a cracking sound, to which I presumed were a few of his ribs.

I knelt down beside him, changing my position quickly to pin him to the floor, a knee on either side of his body.

I raised my fist back again to his him before he ceased my movement by trying to speak to me.

"No wait! Please! We can work this out!" he pleaded in utter fear.

"Shut up shit-for-brains! I doubt you'll be able to seduce your way back into her life with this one!" I shouted, connecting my fist to his nose right after. His nose began to gush.

My fist slammed into his face again, this time splitting his lip as excess blood began to flow onto my hand. He turned his head in a desperate plea to escape my angry hands, but with my weight holding him down, he wouldn't be going anywhere.

My fist was thrown once again, connecting with his jaw. It was sure to at least bruise, possibly break. I repeatedly slammed my fist to his face as he desperately cried out asking for me to stop.

-

When the cries had stopped, I'm not sure how long I had been hitting him since he had been knocked out cold. I stood up from my seated position on Josh's chest to look at the mess I had made.

The prick had been blessed with a black eye, two split lips, bruised (possibly broken) jaw, a fucked up nose, and a few cracked (possibly broken as well) ribs.

Once I had see the end results, I knew I had to leave the house immediately, possibly even the city.....

~

Ohhhhhh! What's gonna happen to Michael? I know, I know. I'm soo bad at being mysterious xD anyhow, once again, sorry for a short chapter! better yet, sorry it's been so long! Well I hope you like the story thus far! Can't wait to update again! Just gotta give my brain some time to think! love you guysss!

- Morgan