Chapter 1

~ 3 years later ~

The guys had formed a band since Jess had met them. She'd learned that they're all really musically talented!

Michael and Luke play the guitar, Calum plays bass and Ashton plays the drums, and on top of that, they all have great voices!

They joined together about two and a half years ago, and have actually gotten really popular! It's amazing to see how far they've co-

"Where the hell is Ashton?" Jess heard Luke say impatiently.

Michael and Jess sat laughing at Luke's impatience and Calum was rolling his eyes for the same reason.

"Luke, he's like two minutes late!" Calum says mater-of-fact-ly.

"Well it feels like an hour." Luke pouted, slumping down into the arm chair next to the sofa. Jess walked over and sat on the arm rest of the chair and gently ran her hand up and down his back, still giggling as she did so.

"I'm here!" They all hear someone shout as Ashton becomes visible at the bottom of the basement stairs.

Jess's basement had become what the boys liked to call, "the band practice/ band meeting/ band hang out/ band everything room".

"Finally!" Luke said rudely as he quickly stood from his seat, almost making Jess fall over from her seat in the process.

They all groaned in annoyance from hearing Luke whine constantly about how everyone should be on time, even though he is the one that's always late.

"C'mon Mate. You, of all people, should not be getting on anyone's arse about being on time." Ashton calmly stated towards Luke.

"Yeah but... I always have a good reason...." Luke mumbeld childishly, using puppy dog eyes and everything.

Jess rolled her eyes as she got out of the chair. She started up the stairs, ignoring the boys' arguments as Michael and Calum began to join in.

"That's not true! I never-"

"You wish it wasn't true...."

"Hey! I heard that!"

"Good!"

"You're so mean!"

Jess giggled to herself as the boys continued to argue, completely oblivious to the fact that she was even leaving the room.

She made her way into the kitchen and grabbed a few brightly colored bowls for snacks. She put some crisps in one bowl, set out one bowl to hold some soda cans, and set out another bowl for popcorn.

Jess grabbed a bag of popcorn kernels, and stuck it in the microwave. As the popcorn started to pop, she walked over to the seating room to check on her mother.

"Hey Mum, how're you doing?" Jess asked her, accidentally interrupting her reading session.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were reading"

"It's fine honey, and I'm doing well, where are the boys?"

"Oh they're downstairs arguing." Jess giggled.

"Boys." she scoffed.

Jess walked closer to her mum and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you."

"Love you too Sweetheart."

Jess walked back to the kitchen and got the popcorn from the microwave then emptied it all into the bowl she had set aside for it. She then piled a few sodas in one of the bowls and practically juggled everything on the way down the stairs.

When she got to down to her basement, everything was exactly as it was before and they were still arguing. She put everything on the small coffee table near the sofa and plopped herself down.

"Well at least I don't- I smell popcorn...." Luke said, and just like that it was as if nothing ever happened.

All of the boys piled onto the couch with Jess and started devouring the snacks she had laid out for them.

"Boys are so weird...." Jess sighed.

"What? Why?" Luke asked.

Jess rolled her eyes and scoffed, trying to push herself off the sofa, but Luke grabbed her wrist and pulled her down onto his lap.

"Luke! What're you doing?!" She asked confused, only to catch a glimpse of him smirking at the other guys. It wasn't until the last minute that she realized she was in for a big tickle attack.

"No no no no nooo!" Jess said trying to get up again, but it was too late.

"No! No- no stop!!! Please! I'm- I'm begging you! Please!!!" Jess cried in between yelps of laughter.

All the other boys joined in and got her in fits of laughter. She practically peed herself before they stopped.

"No! No! Okay seriously you guys, I'm about to pee. Stop! Stop! I'm seriously going to-" Jess sat straight up, startling all the boys. "Guys, I seriously just felt a little pee slip out, now get off of me before all if it 'slips' put." Jess said seriously.

"Gross!" Luke screeched practically throwing himself off of her and onto the floor. The rest of them laughed and the other boys got off of her while Jess stood up form her posistion on the couch. As she was standing up, she noticed Luke cower behind Ashton, which was funny to see because Luke was taller.

"What're you doing, Mate?" Ashton chuckled trying to turn and face Luke.

"I don't want Jess to pee on me..."

Jess rolled her eyes and laughed sarcastically.

"Whatever Hemmings! I'm going pee upstairs." Jess chuckled.

~

Hey guys! How're y'all doing? I hope you like the story!

Rate, comment, follow?

Thanks! Love you! - Morgan