Chapter 3

Jess woke up around 6 PM to find Luke still asleep underneath her. He still had his arms loosely wound around her waist. She gently unwrapped herself from him and rolled off to the side. Jess walked away from the bed, and when she did Luke started shuffling around under the tangled covers, grasping at the pillows. Jess giggled to herself as she tried to silently sneak out.

"Jessy...." Luke whined, dragging the 'y' out, causing Jess to giggle again; she'd been caught

"Were you going to leave me?" Luke pouted.

"N- no...." Jess lied, quickly running back to the edge of the bed.

He grabbed her wrist and roughly pulled her back into the bed, making her yelp;it didn't hurt or anything, just caught her by surprise.

He started attacking her again which threw her back into violent fits if laughter.

"Luke! Luke, stop! I- I can't breath!" Jess laughed as he continued to tickle her sides.

She didn't know what she thought would happen, because obviously it wouldn't effect him. He continued to tickle her until her mum walked in wondering what all the noise was about.

She sort of just let herself in, since the door was still open before Luke 'persuaded' her back to the bed.

"Um... Jess?" she asked, biting back a laugh, "do you guys need any help?" she giggled, lightly covering her mouth with her hand.

"No we're good!" Luke answered, continuing to tickle Jess, as she gasped for air.

"Okay! Have fun!" Her mum said, quietly laughing to herself as she walked out and shut the door.

"No! Wait! Mum- come back! I- I need your help!" Jess screamed in laughter, trying to catch her breath.

"Luke! Ha I'm- I'm begging you! I'll do anything!" She screeched.

"Hmm.... anything?" he contemplated, ceasing his attack momentarily and placing his thumb and for finger on his chin.

It wasn't much, but it gave Jess a chance to flip them over and throw herself on top of him. It wasn't that she was stronger, because she had no strength compared to Luke; she was just lucky she'd caught him offguard.

"Now... Feel. My. WRATH!!!" Jess said trying to be intimidating, although it probably didn't work, Luke was in for it this time.

-

"Luke, honey? Are you staying the night?" Jess's mother called up to them. Jess looked over to Luke who was looking at her. They both raced over to the banister to yell down to her mum.

"No!" Jess called over the railing, spitting her tongue out at Luke.

"She's just kidding Ms. Flours! Yes, I'm staying." he also called down to her mum, spitting his tongue out in retaliation.

"Okay Sweetheart," she laughed, "and for God's sake, Luke, stop calling me that! It's Kate!"

"Yes ma'am." Luke chuckled back.

They stumbled back to Jess's room, giggling and hitting each other like little kids.

"I'll get there first!"

"Not if I have a chance!"

"Exactly! you don't have a chance!"

Jess laughed as she pushed him over and he stumbled off to the side. She ran to her room and slammed the door in his face, locking it and laughing loudly. She heard Luke get up and hit the door with the palm of his hand.

"Jessy! Let me in! I want to party with the big kids!" He whined.

"Too bad! The big kids don't want you!" Jess chuckled.

Jess heard him fake sniffle and rolled her eyes and opened the door. When she did, he was standing up and threw himself on top of Jess, pinning her to the floor.

"Luke! Get off of me!" She said, thrashing around underneath him.

"No!" he replied, crossing his arms, knees on Jess's shoulders so she couldn't get up.

"You're heavy!" she whined, dragging out the 'y' in 'heavy'.

"I most certainly am NOT!" he pouted, crossing his arms over his chest as he did so.

Jess giggled, still trying to free herself, 'I guess he forgot that I took gymnastics when I was little,' She thought to herself. She was still pretty flexible.

She took her right leg and put it around his front, then did the same with her left, holding him in a 'leg lock'. She pushed her legs down until he was on his back.

Once she had him in a vulnerable state, she plopped herself down, making him grunt.

She giggled as she started squishing his face.

"Aww! Little Lukey-poo!!!" She cooed.

He pouted and Jess threatened to touch his hair.

"I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!" Jess taunted.

"Don't you dare...." he warned.

"And what are gonna do about it?" Jess challenged, crossing her arms over her chest, a smirk playing on her face.

Jess tried to put her hands in his hair but let out a shriek as he flipped them over so he was on top.

"What're you gonna do about it?" Luke retaliated with a smirk as well.

He scooted his body down. A little so that he was sitting on her hips. He nuzzled his head in between her neck and shoulder and curled his body around hers like a turtle shell.

"Luke! Get off!" she whined.

"No!" He said like a little kid.

She groaned and then attempted to push Luke off of her small body, he held onto her tighter and then rolled off.

Luke sighed and then stood up, grabbing her hands and pulling her up too. They walked to the bed and got cuddled up under the covers.

They stared at each other in the moonlight for a while and then fell into a deep sleep.

~

Hey guys! How's the story so far? I hope it's good! love you guys!

Rate, comment, follow?

- Morgan