Part 50

"But he came from our present in the fantasy universe to your past, surely that is breaking the rules?"

"As I said only minor infractions to the interdimensional trading code. Now you will have to return with me in time to put the thing right that you changed."

"So you are saying that if I had gone back in time and stayed there, using my own resources from the fantasy dimension, I could have done it?"

"We would have smacked your hands and given you a fine, as we did to D'ark. Now come on, let's go."

They appeared at the Tulox cloning complex on Reema 5, just as Arthur 1 appeared, to enter into the establishment.

"Sorry Arthur, did you take your paradox pills?" inquired Danish.

"No," replied Arthur.

"Here then," said Danish as he handed him one, "and stay here until it takes effect, I don't want a two headed Arthur monster on my hands or an exploding universe."

"I don't know which is worse," commented Arthur.

"By the way, you will be called Arthur 2 until this mess is cleared up." He made his way quickly towards the complex and stopped Arthur 1 from entering it by pointing at Arthur 2. Arthur 1 looked sour faced but complied. "I will call you Arthur 1." He said to the original Arthur, "We know what you are planning to do in the past, buy up land, factories and a clone army."

"Clone workers," replied Arthur 1.