Part 24

"What do you want?"

"Just to say we may be a little late and to make your own way back."

"Ok, bye."

He put the videophone down and retrieved his credit card.

The PA's office was quite plush. A large ebony desk with a glass cover, giant potted exotic plants, thick burgundy carpet, ornaments and pictures. A red light appeared in the corner of her handheld computer that was lying on the desk. She was drinking coffee, eating a doughnut and had her feet on the desk. She put her coffee down and pressed the red light. Sid's details and conversation came up on the screen. Immediately she took her legs off the desk and called Lord D'ark on her handheld computer, "My lord there is a dwarf in the factory, he has called someone called Arthur, King Arthur do you suppose?"

"Send me the information straight away," said a voice out of the handheld PC.

After sending the message she got up and walked to the door separating their offices. She buzzed, and after a few seconds was let in.

The Dark Lord's office had similar furniture to the PA's but was much larger and around the centre of the room was a mini golf course. Lord D'ark was leaning over at putter and trying to knock his ball through a tube and into a cup on the other side. He failed, "Blast! It's that dwarf, Sid, who's put me off." He threw his club down.